Sexy Senior Citizen Celebrity you like to do

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow! Lyle Waggoner is 72?!!!! I must have arrested development. I can still see him On Carol Burnett Show(and the Playgirl layout) all hot and huge and built. What I would have given for a 3 some w/him and Ben Casey!!!! What a dream!

Justin Timberlake only thinks he's "bringing sexy back." Sexy never went away. Consider if you will (all alive, well and still smoldering, as per IMDB):

Warren Beatty, 70
James Brolin, 67
Richard Chamberlain, 73
Sean Connery, 77
Robert Conrad, 72
Kirk Douglas, 91
Clint Eastwood, 77
Bob Eubanks, 70
Chad Everett, 70
Harrison Ford, 65
John Forsythe, 90
Farley Granger, 82
Charlton Heston, 83
Tab Hunter, 76
Jack LaLanne, 93
Frank Langella, 70
George Lazenby, 68
Peter Lupus, 75
John Mahoney, 67
Lee Majors, 68
Kent McCord, 65
Don Meredith, 70
Mike Minor, 67
Roger Moore, 80
Paul Newman, 83
Hugh O'Brian, 84
Robert Redford, 71
Burt Reynolds, 71
Cliff Robertson, 82
Maximilian Schell, 77
Martin Sheen, 65
Dick Van Dyke, 82
Lyle Waggoner, 72
Robert Wagner, 77
Chuck Woolery, 66
Michael York, 65

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just saw some video last hour of Dawn Wells Don't know if I've seen anyone looking better at 69

Raquel Welch still looks hot at 66

inside_man

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This thread is great 'cause it's brought back some film and TV actors I haven't thought about in a very long time. The best references I've seen have been to Peter Lupus (a bodybuilder/actor from the 60s TV Mission Impossible series). He did a nude spread in Playgirl in the late 70s which I saw as a pre-teen and I must have jerked off to his image more times than I can remember. The other blast from the past was a reference to the father in the 60s television show Flipper. I don't know the name of the actor who played the role-but he was handsome in a catalogue-model-Quinn-Martin-production kind of way. I remember seeing that show in reruns as a very small boy and knowing that I wanted to live forever with him and the hot blonde who played Sandy, the oldest son on that series.
My profile: MANHUNT.net

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Inside man the actor who played Porter Ricks (the dad on Flipper) was Brian Kelly. Unfortunately, not long after Flipper ended Brian was in a terrible motorcycle accident. The machine either blew up while he was riding it and he lost some limbs or he was in a traffic accident I don't remember which.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Inside man the actor who played Porter Ricks (the dad on Flipper) was Brian Kelly. Unfortunately, not long after Flipper ended Brian was in a terrible motorcycle accident. The machine either blew up while he was riding it and he lost some limbs or he was in a traffic accident I don't remember which.
Time for a fact check:

Brian Kelly was in a motorcycle accident; however, he did not lose any body parts. His right arm and leg were paralyzed and he suffered a speech impediment. After collecting a $750,000 settlement, he did various things, including purchasing the rights to the novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, he then sold the film options for the book, which subsequently became the movie Blade Runner with Rutger Hauer and Harrison Ford. Kelly died in February of 2005 at age 74 and 363 days.

D

deleted213967

Ethan Hawke, even though he is well over 30!

:wink:

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
Let's not forget Guy Williams who played the dad in the TV series Lost in Space and in Zorro. His bulge was incredible. Also Louis Jourdan in Gigi -- his dick is almost popping our of his pants in several scenes.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sofia Loren

Hell, yeah! I'm gay (ish) and I'd definitely like the opportunity to just touch her. Jus a little. Ummm. . . maybe more than a little. Ahhhh, maybe start by giving her a soothing back rub (olive oil, of course) and asking her to teach me Italian. :smile: