that voice, that face and body,,,
wow!

dcw4

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tina Turner, Pam Grier, William H. Marshall, Fred Williamson, Jim Brown, Rita Moreno, Raquel Welch, Sean Connery, Salley Fields and The lady who played Murphy Brown.

sting166

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gary Clarke was mentioned several posts ago and I thought I'd attach some screen captures from The Virginian. He displayed an impressive bulge in several scenes, but the first image was one of the best. That series featured many hot guys, including the reason I watched the show which was the Virginian himself - James Drury. Take note of Clarke again in the 3rd image where he's bulging out again.

Attachments

Reactions: thee1

Fred Dryer
Paul Hogan
Harrison Ford

Okay, Fred's not 65 yet, but still...

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Another minor actor I have always had the hots for is Harold Gould the man who played Rhoda's father and Rose's boyfriend Miles on the Golden Girls. He is 86 now but in his heyday - o papa!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if they are still around (I'm not a necrophiliac) Robert Cummings, Robert Sterling, Maximillian Schell, Michael Dudikoff, James Darren, Tony Curtis, Cary Grant, Patrick McGoohan, Roger Moore, Mel Gibson, Tom Berenger, Guy Madison, the guy who played the father on the TV series "Flipper"; Paul Newman; Robert Colbert; Lorenzo Lamas, Fernando Lamas, Stephen Bauer

Michael Dudikoff a senior citizen? Surely you jest...