Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Here is a sexy exchange with a gorgeous admirer while browsing a big cock measurement site (the visualizer).

Girls write >>>> better than men!

First Contact: She comes on to me.
She initiates by sending a hot picture of her breasts topless and her pretty face with strawberry blond hair. She must only be 28-30 and she's browsing my profile on "the visualizer big cock size website". "I thought this might brighten your day" she wrote with the subject line "OMG! THAT is a BIG COCK"

I Reply:
Well hi there! Uh Yeah! Consider my day brightened and my mind aroused! You look so good in that pic. I hope there's a big heart behind those spectacular perfect breasts :) Did your jaw drop looking at My huge dick? Truly very hot! JIH XXX ;-)

Her eager reply hot with anticipation:
It did! It made my jaw drop and a gasp leave my mouth. And a tingling in my clit. Write me my e-mail XXXX@XXX.XXX ... and make it fucking sexy stud!

I write her an email:
Oh wow, Hi Chanel! It's cool you happened to see my profile and to got in touch for more. Damn shame I'm not close by or with you now. I LOVE your Spectacular Boobs from your pictures! You look so beautiful and smooth skin to caress. I'm getting hot thinking of your tits, your body all over and imagining tasting your sexy little (hope not too little) pussy. OH the THINGS I WOULD DO WITH YOU, you SexBomb. I'd give you the tastes, sensations, best oral sex. I'm really talented with my lips, tongue and fingers and could make you vibrate you would cum so much. I have the tool ans the talent to fuck you so incredibly well with my big thick cock you'll orgasm soo good over and over again for me. I Would love to titty fuck those hot big tits. Oh god I'm so aroused by thoughts of you and your sexy pussy and me together! Wow! What do you think of my fantasies. Mmm You know I'm serious I find you so hot. If we were close and you gave me a booty call I'd come over and take full care of you.

She responds:
It's a Sexy Good Start James. Let's continue at my place.

"As we come into the bedroom you can smell my excitement. A night of flirting and laughing. Your lips meet mine passionately as soon as we enter the door. Your hands exploring parts of my body that you weren't able to or where too scared to in public.

I let out a small gasp as my hand runs down your chest to you bulge. I then pull back and give you the biggest smile as you see pure lust ignite in my deep brown eyes.

You then lean in and start kissing my neck. Then moving down to my collar bone. I get a firm grasp on your bulge as I lead you to the bedroom.

Once in I turn around in your arms and point to the corner of my shoulder and neck. You get the hint and gently kiss there while your hands go down my curves to my hips. Pulling me into your now massive bulge straining the seams of you slack.

"James, now it is time to unzip my dress" you snap out of the daze my ass has you in and unzip it. Following the zipper with kisses down my back. Your hands still in my breasts with you tweaking my nipples every once and a while to little moans of pleasure.

I turn around and let the dress fall to the floor. You see my matching black panties and bra. Nothing super special but you don't care. I unhook my bra giving you the first good look at my breasts as my bra falls to the floor. I then back onto the bed and signal you to come to me. "Oh and lose the pants it looks like you will be more comfortable without them" you drop your pants and your hard cock jumps out at me. You also now that that is out in the open proceed to take off your shirt.

You then climb on to the bed and over me. On your way up you kiss at my hip. Smelling my excitement and getting a good look at my soaked panties. As you move up kissing my body you stop at my breasts taking a nipple in your mouth giving it some strong flicks with your tongue and a little nibble.

You move up to my neck again as your hard cock rubs up against my pussy. You can feel my warmth on the tip of your cock.

I pause panting between breaths. "Take off my panties." You then remove my panties seeing my clean shaved pussy. You proceed to kiss around it. Feeling my warmth you can't resist as you start to lick. I moan and start to writhe with pleasure. As you start to flick my clit and insert two fingers you are met with a strong orgasm as my vagina grips around your fingers.

You sit up and I come up to meet you.. I grab your shoulders and pull you down on top of me. "I need your cock" I whisper into your ear. Your head is now rubbing up on my slit.. I feel you start to enter nice and slow.. as your big cock spreads me I moan louder and louder.. how is it still going I gasp as you slowly continue to enter stopping every once and a while to back out and back in. Within another couple of minutes I orgasm again. Feeling you move faster and more sure as my body adjusts to your size. You start to grunt as you get closer and closer. "Cum for me James, cum deeper than anyone before" I gasp. You give one powerful thrust as you push all the way to the hilt and I feel your cock start to pulse as you cum in my tight pussy. "That was incredible"

How's that? Tell me what I made you do.

[I've cum twice jerking off while reading her erotica staring my huge penis as her fantasy] ---

Breathing heavily I write back:
Holy Fuck! Chanel, you can write so well. You've got mad skills. :) The things you did to me!

She simply answers:
I am really glad you enjoyed my writing.

I reply coyly
I am really glad you enjoyed my cock XXX ;-) JIH

Feeling owned by her writing skills I try again
Feeling totally out gunned with her mad writing skills, I still reply while trying a bit more but I'm no match for her imagination, vocabulary and gift for writing.

I opened my e-mail hoping you had written back. I felt unusually nervous and eager with anticipation as I opened your message. I discovered your photos first and started to notice my genitals shift. I was wearing tight grey form fitting athletic boxers under well fitting jeans with a hopeless bulge at all times in the front. I wear my dick on the side to the left starting down the left boxer leg. If ever it gets semi-hard, it can run down the leg. If I get really hard, it pushes out to the side jutting well into the jeans pocket. As I read, I'm captivated. I'm there with you. It's like you've fucked me before. You know how I play and match my every move. As I excite and pleasure you, you make me feel so virile and sexually powerful as you want my cock, you're turned on by my big bulge and really enjoy being fucked and filled like you deserve. You made my huge cock jut out the side of my boxers as it got rock hard. I have privacy so I pull off my jeans and socks followed by my boxers. I look at my oversized penis. I'm erect to my maximum size. Not everyone can take it. As I read, my premium starts to flow. My cock head swells even larger. I barely need to caress my cock to get it close to cuming because your e-mail is so hot. As I get to the part where I fuck you with my huge penis and you accommodate to my size, I'm ready...I hold back, I read that you can take me to the hilt...I quickly return to your pictures especially your pretty pussy and my muscle contractions squeeze out powerful jets of fresh cum that I can feel strongly through the towel. One, two three powerful jets and ecstasy. Pleasure. Amazement.

Your so GOOD Chanel! How can you make me cum like we fucked through your magic words. I can only imagine and lust thinking of what it must be like to have sex with you in person. Oh god, the things I'd love to do with you. My size makes it possible to do many positions. You would be amazed.

The After Glow I gasp and exhale with ecstasy and release with all tension leaving my body. I'm overwhelmed with powerful feelings of closeness and amazement at our exceptionally great sex. We've just met but our sexual chemistry and physical compatibility is incredible. I kiss your lips, neck and collarbone moving down to your perfect breasts whose nipples are more relaxed since you came (the latest time). I kiss them gently as we both enjoy the after glow. I slide up in the bed to your level. I find your face beautiful. You notice me staring as I get lost in your brown eyes. They are the most attractive eyes I've ever seen and I begin to get aroused again. Your eyes are so deep and wonderfully complex they make me want to explore everything about you. Your body is so sexy. Your hot tits, ass, and your accommodating pussy make me hot but your sexiness is more than the sum of your parts. It's the whole of you. It's the mystery. It's that there's so much more to experience and explore with you.

She gives me her number and we had e-mail sex and even phone sex a few times after.
THE END

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You're probably getting catfished, bro.

Nope Troll. Maybe instead of posting your naive assumptions, you should consider that maybe just maybe I have better sex than you in all forms from fucking more and better than you to having actual real women or guys to have myriad sexual experiences from sexting to cam exhibitionism to erotic chatting, phone sex, getting all kinds of action from sexy people who just want to fuck and suck my big fat dick...yeah for real "Bro".
So shut the F*&? Up and Go F&*# Yourself and the high horse you rode in on.
I'm so not playing. Ignored.

blonk

Loved Member
Media
Cockburn Harbour (Turks and Caicos Islands)
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I opened my e-mail hoping you had written back.

She gives me her number and we had e-mail sex and even phone sex a few times after.

Nope Troll. Maybe instead of posting your naive assumptions, you should consider that maybe just maybe I have better sex than you in all forms from fucking more and better than you to having actual real women or guys to have myriad sexual experiences from sexting to cam exhibitionism to erotic chatting, phone sex, getting all kinds of action from sexy people who just want to fuck and suck my big fat dick...yeah for real "Bro".

lol get this fucking clown out of here, mods. 'Troll" is Jamesishuge.

This is the equivalent of this meme, fuckin hilarious:
Navy Seal Copypasta | Know Your Meme

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What a stupid, childish response.

Reactions: 4388301