Sexy size queen wife and horny husband

D

deleted4096961

Hey all, still trying to figure out the site. My wife and I like to post pictures and share pics and stories and what not if anybody is interested in chatting. We are a very sexual fun couple. Trying to get into the hot wife cuckold lifestyle. We both love showing off and chatting with new friends. Both 34 sexy in great shape and healthy as can be. Wifey is some what of a size queen she loves watching guys with massive cocks do their thing. She likes chatting with guys and she likes to masturbate to big dick studs and I love watching her get turned on. Doesn’t matter to me if I make her wet or another guy, either way makes for great sex for me. She loves a well built man too. I am very well built with a pretty big dick but I love to watch her get excited and turned on by a guy who is even more jacked and has a bigger dick than me. It enhances our sex life a lot. So if you like what you see feel free to message us or comment or whatever you want. Yes you can be dirty and say what’s on your mind we love to hear all the nasty thoughts. I hope I’m posting in the rite spot. Thank you! I love talking about my wife and our sex life. I can tell you all the nasty things we/she has done or would do lol so feel free to ask away!

Attachments

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey all, still trying to figure out the site. My wife and I like to post pictures and share pics and stories and what not if anybody is interested in chatting. We are a very sexual fun couple. Trying to get into the hot wife cuckold lifestyle. We both love showing off and chatting with new friends. Both 34 sexy in great shape and healthy as can be. Wifey is some what of a size queen she loves watching guys with massive cocks do their thing. She likes chatting with guys and she likes to masturbate to big dick studs and I love watching her get turned on. Doesn’t matter to me if I make her wet or another guy, either way makes for great sex for me. She loves a well built man too. I am very well built with a pretty big dick but I love to watch her get excited and turned on by a guy who is even more jacked and has a bigger dick than me. It enhances our sex life a lot. So if you like what you see feel free to message us or comment or whatever you want. Yes you can be dirty and say what’s on your mind we love to hear all the nasty thoughts. I hope I’m posting in the rite spot. Thank you! I love talking about my wife and our sex life. I can tell you all the nasty things we/she has done or would do lol so feel free to ask away!
NICE pics!! All around--lucky couple--

Reactions: amazzzed2
D

deleted7216531

Damn

Dirkdiggler9.3x7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome as a straight guy here wish there were more women or couples like you. Would love to chat with here

Attachments

D

deleted4096961

sounds good! Lol love your username by the way. Speaking of big cocks I remember watching it with my wife and she was so curious and eager to finally see Dirks huge cock! That was another tell tale sign my wife was a bit of a size queen!

Reactions: amazzzed2

Dirkdiggler9.3x7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds good! Lol love your username by the way. Speaking of big cocks I remember watching it with my wife and she was so curious and eager to finally see Dirks huge cock! That was another tell tale sign my wife was a bit of a size queen!
Your wife has seen my cock. We’ll aside from pictures. Or am I misinterpreting that

Dirkdiggler9.3x7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I
just passed through Norwalk

Reactions: deleted4096961

Bobby thick cock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Awesome huge cock n love those hot nipples.

Reactions: P.J.9 and amazzzed2

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everything I like, pussy cock,butt...BTW,used to let my wife enjoy my big dicked buddies and so did I!