Sexy songs by women re: big cocks

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm only aware of a couple of songs with blatant lyrics about cock size: "Shoop" by Salt n' Pepa and "Short Dicked Man" by Gillette. I found these to be incredibly hot when I first heard them, and they still turn me on years later when I happen across them. Does anyone know of any other songs like these, or with references to cock size? I would love to see a new trend get started along these lines.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are some, in rap. I think I even posted some lyrics here several months back. Don't recall who the artist was, tho.

itsa'it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
how man licks by lil kim.. ow could you guys miss that one?

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago I heard a song by a female artist with the lyrics "Seven Inches or More," but I don't recall the band. It may have been hard rock, but she had a very sexy voice. It was probably one of the local LA groups that never made it to the big time.

I searched for it in stores but never found it. It's not available from I-tunes.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago I heard a song by a female artist with the lyrics "Seven Inches or More," but I don't recall the band. It may have been hard rock, but she had a very sexy voice. It was probably one of the local LA groups that never made it to the big time.

I searched for it in stores but never found it. It's not available from I-tunes.

The song is Nasty Girl and was sung by Vanity, written by Prince. The line is:

"I need seven inches or more."

In Alanis Morrisette's song Head Over Feet, there's a line; "your love is thick." although its not as direct as some others.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Click on the link and select the song "Love MEAT" from the play list. It's a catchy tune and pretty dirty. They want big, no question about it.

MySpace.com - DeadDogInBlackBag - Brighton/London, UK - Electro / Comedy / Pop - www.myspace.com/deaddoginblackbag

Also Janet Jackson is a self confessed size queen and she mentions her preference for size in a couple of her songs. In "That's The Way Love Goes" she sings

Oh baby
don't stop don't stop
go deeper baby deeper
you feel so good I'm gonna cry"!
YouTube - Janet Jackson - That's the way love goes

In "All For You" Janet sings

All my girls at the party
Look at that body
Shakin that thing
Like you never did see
Got a nice package all right
Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight
YouTube - All For You

Has this been helpful to you?

Last edited:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The song is Nasty Girl and was sung by Vanity, written by Prince. The line is:"I need seven inches or more."

More proof that Prince is a homo. Vanity was hot, but a serious freak, and not in a good way. She was WEIRD. (Read Nikki Sixx's Heroin Diaries.) Anyhow, years ago I saw her lame ass on some VH1 or MTV show, she's some self-appointed born again Christian "minister," after all of that whoring and drugging!!! :rolleyes:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think Prince is homosexual so much as ultrasexual. I suspect he probably would, and has, tried anything once (listen to his song "When U Were Mine," Cyndi Lauper's cover of which is amazing).

I think you could find many subtle and not-so-subtle references to big cocks in songs by the old female blues singers like Bessie Smith and Ma Rainey, although I can't think of any examples off the top of my head.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media