Sexy superheroes

curiousboyrom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since i was a little boy i watched cartoons and superheroes movies. I remember that my first superhero cartoon which i have seen it was Heman with his big muscles. From that moment unconscious i was attracted by male superheroes. Later this attraction becomes sexual. I always thought that superheroes have big dicks. I don;t know why i make this association among superheroes and big, thick cocks. whatever, my favorite superhero is Batman!
Who is your favorite superhero and why do you feel sexually atracted by him?:swordfight:
Sorry about my english....

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was a little too old for He-Man, but I did watch it occasionally and I did think he was sexy.

In my early teens, I went through a brief phase of reading comic books, mainly Spider-Man and X-Men. I remember one Spider-Man comic in which he was drawn as if he were naked, and then just colored in black. Your view of him was from the rear, and man, oh man, did he have a hot ass.

I remember another comic in which Peter Parker was out jogging and he was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, zipped down to show off a bit of his chest, and running shorts. He looked really sexy dressed like that, and I thought he had nice legs.

Iceman briefly had his own comic. When he turned to Iceman, he stripped down to his "uniform," which was basically his underwear and socks (or maybe they were supposed to be boots), then iced himself over. It seemed like he spent a lot of time in the comic in his Iceman persona, but "powered down," so to speak. In other words, he spent a lot of time in his flesh and blood form walking around in his underwear. It was nice.

Iceman almost had a relationship with Cloud, a gender-switching alien, who was very cute in his male form. I tried to find some pics, but no luck.

This looks really familiar. I think I might have owned this issue.
ManFromAtlantis1.jpg (image)

You might enjoy this site:
Shirtless Superheroes

curiousboyrom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HMMM.. I SEE
i must admit that the silver surfer from x-men is so so so sexy. i always liked to be protected sometimes and with his combination of great power ( great body ) and his ebuillent romanticism makes him the perfect superhero for me. I still have a crush on batman too, it's so hard to decide!

Attachments

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ah! Here are some pics of Iceman in his "costume" (undies and socks/boots) but in a de-iced state.
Shirtless Superheroes: Iceman

One of my favorite comics was an edition of Teen Titans which told the backstory of Changeling. He was green, hairy, and got caught by the bad guy in his tighy-whities. (Of course, he should have been naked. His power is to transform into animals. When he does so, he always loses his clothes, but when he turns back into human form, he's somehow still got his undies on. He could turn into a mouse or snake or sparrow or bumblebee, but when he became human again, he had his briefs.)

Scroll down a little over halfway down this page to see the pics I'm referring to. I guess in the later comics they changed his look a bit. I don't like the new look.
Shirtless Superheroes: Beast Boy

Here's Dick Grayson (Robin) training. His name, Dick, seems appropriate.
dick+training+2.jpg (image)

Nice legs on this Robin toy.
http://westfieldcomics.com/wow/art/large/2007_10-dc171.jpg

Check out Robin's legs in the lower left panel of this page.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e56/tbondurant/ntt_v1_39_p19.jpg

More Robin pics. Man, his shorts are short.
Titan (image)
Titan (image)
Titan (image)
Titan (image)