Sexy Things To Do In Florida?

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know about any swinger sites. but there are some good beach bars a long the east coast, "the square grouper" - Jupiter, "the elbo room and blondies" ft. lauderdale. elwoods "delray beach" octopuss's garden" hollywood, earls hideaway and the tiki bar -sebastian. not to mention the keys.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to Florida (Orlando) for 3 wks. Mostly be doing kid central things but would like some exciting mommy time too.

Any places I should go?

Over near Tampa the two large nudist resorts (Paradise Lakes and Caliente Resort & Spa) have gone from catering to nudist oldsters to overtly courting the Lifestyle groups. Caliente has recently begun monthly Aahz parties which apparently are swinger type groups.

Also making the local news is a place called Club Elite-Tampa. Two of the television stations sent field reporters to the modest strip mall for the titillating news. :rolleyes:

This is Exclusive Private Party for Lifestyle Members only!
CalienteResorts.com: Experience Caliente Tampa
Nudist Resort - Clothing Optional Resort

Orlando is for the kids, Tampa is for the grownups. The trip over is only about 90 minutes on I-4.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In Florida for only 3 more days.

I haven't found anything really good to do, or person for that matter. Had one encounter, but that's it.

Went to City Walk at Orlando and The Groove was slammin!!!

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fun things to do, other than me?

During the day there are the usual suspects, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Disney Wold, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Sea World.

At night Universal City Walk and Downtown Disney are actually very fun places for adults with trendy restaurants and nightclubs. Worth checking out! :smile:

Edit: I dunno who told you but Orlando is one of the safer cities in Florida, just don't go wandering drunk in any dark alleys and you'll be fine.