Sexy underwear

Gorgeous: I'm not huge like most of you. On my best day I'm around 7.25x6. I'm am, however proud of what I've got and love making it feel good and look good, as I suspect most of you do.

While on E with my special lady, she had me try on a few pairs or her underwear. She loved what she saw and I enjoyed how they felt. Though she did mention that she wasn't happy that they fit me. :( (she's a very petite girl, and I'm a typical "male model" body so I have a smaller, 32" waist) So of course there will be no more wearing what she's got.

Who here wears underwear that's more enticing than your standard brief/boxer/bikini? Where do you get them? And lastly, am I a weirdo for having worn a thong? lol

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry, but I don't wear any "sexy underwear" - I like to stick to my standard boxer briefs, which, I think, are sexy enough on me.

Bruce

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm with Bruce, and don't define "sexy" solely in terms of how much skin is showing. I've never been a fan of smaller-cut briefs because I know I'm not feeling particularly sexy if my equipment is compressed down to nothing by undies that are too skimpy or tight. But ... if your lady likes the look of a be-thonged Gorgeous, then I say go for it! ;)

As to your question on where to find undies, check out www.freshpair.com, which offers a bewildering variety.

Steve :)

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're in the market for "sexy Underwear", I'd suggest that you take the advice of Latinoboy9. Although he's stopped now, each post used to include a picture in a different pair of underwear. I'm guessing he must have 250 pairs.

(Latinoboy, can you confirm the exact number of pairs? I'm I close or do you ahve even more than that?)

As for me, I've been wearing 2-xst low-rise briefs (or the Merona knock-off) for the last 5 or 6 years. Is it sexy? I'm not sure. It makes your bulge look impressive, but most of all, it's comfortable. I thought I was getting "wild" by buying colors other than white. (Admitedly, the colors are black and gray.)

Are you weird for wearing a thong? God knows I can't call anyone weird but I do know that I don't think I'd like the feeling of a string up the crack of my ass.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Gorgeous@Jun 16 2005, 07:27 PM
And lastly, am I a weirdo for having worn a thong? lol
[post=321363]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm a guy who wears a jock strap under a tuxedo..........are you weird?

YES, you are a freak of nature.

Wear WHATEVER the hell makes your dick hard...and makes HER happy and horny!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by BruceSter@Jun 17 2005, 03:04 AM
Sorry, but I don't wear any "sexy underwear" - I like to stick to my standard boxer briefs, which, I think, are sexy enough on me.

Bruce
[post=321427]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm with you. I feel like a superhero in my boxer briefs. I have a 2Xist Thong/Jock that I wear sometimes, but I prefer my boxer briefs.

Gorgeous: Thanks for all the advice fellas!

I think the GF and I will spend some time together picking out a few winners. Might as well include her in it, since this is all new to me!

Cheers!
-G

okdude77

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys, I stick to the regular boxer briefs most of the time, but there are occasions when I like to have a little something special. We have a store in Tulsa that is very cool. I have posted them before because of their custom stainless steel cockrings. Give them a look at Underguy. They have just gotten into selling women's underwear. By the way, they still make the best cockrings ever. Someone here said they liked the finger rings, too. Their wrist bands are very popular around town, and some of the lube they sell rocks. They let me try out some of that Gun Oil when I was in the store the other day. It stayed slick forever (my dick was still slick later when I got home) without drying up or getting gummy. It has no taste, and it's silicone based so it's rubber-safe.

As I said before, I am not affiliated with them in any way, just a huge fan of their store and merchandise.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm with Bruce and 26. Sexyness isn't always defined by how much skin is showing. I usually go commando, but like, I'm gonna be buying some boxer breifs cause, in my opinion, those are the sexiest type of undies out there.

EDIT: Also, like, it's one thing to do E. That's yer decision, but don't abuse it. I've seen what abusing it does to yer brain, it's sad :(

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Well I used to work for a guy doing some underwear modeling for a web site and I do have over 300 pairs of swimwear and bikini underwear... Its not a fetish its just I like a variety of swim bikinis for swimming at school and swim practice and meets...and the underwear is for showing off at locker rooms and clubs. Jose'Latinoboy9

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by BruceSter@Jun 17 2005, 12:04 AM
[post=321427]Quoted post[/post]​

Reminds me of one of our first dates, after a few hours at the Blue Grass Country Saloon - back at the house - I pulled down my jeans and she started giggling, held her hand up to suppress....

"What's the matter, am I moving too fast ?"
"N-o-o.
I just haven't seen a guy in boxers since my brother was in the Navy."
Didn't hear another giggle from her in that situation for a long time.

Then along came two sons.
Seems like yesterday.....

Boxers do one well.