Sexy Voices

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I second Patrick Warburton; check out his full-frontal (impressive!) scene at the beginning of "The Civilization of Maxwell Bright"...

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
John Schneider of "Dukes of Hazzard" and "Smallville" is another good one. I got the pleasure of chatting with him on the phone for about 30 minutes in December. I knew it was him as soon as I answered the phone and he said "Hello and my first name"

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
^^Curious, did u interview him or something?

No, I didn't interview John Schneider, instead I took advantage of an offer that he had running on ebay in December to get a phone call from him. True, it cost me $100, but it was worth it, as besides the phone call, about a week later I got three personalized and autographed photos from him as well in the mail. :smile:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Leigh McCloskey has a voice that'll make you wanna jack up the volume and sit on the speaker.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On the other hand, ever see a guy that looked masculine as all hell and you walk over to begin a conversation and his voice turns you right off? Although I'm gay so I hear some effeminate voices here and there and could care less, my type of guy has to have a smooth, kinda deep voice to keep me in a trance. If he sounds like a girl and it's someone that I was attracted to, I'm no longer attracted. Doesn't mean they cannot be great friends and all that, but a really effeminate voice on a guy is awful!

Reactions: Breathfromanother