Sexy Wrestlers & TikTokers From The UK?

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm American and Englishmen are my romantic weakness.
I am a major Anglophile, and discovering so many hot Brits who are actors, musicians, social media stars, etc. (and some I discovered with help from LPSG! Thanks you guys!) makes me want more Brits in my life.

So I decided to show the UK love I have by creating this thread.
TikTok and wrestling have some of the biggest marketing platforms & generate some of the largest fanbases in the world.

With that being said - talk about the UK and hot men, and you've immediately got my attention if you combine them together.
Can you guys show me some hot UK TikTokers or hot UK wrestlers?

In 2022, I started a thread about UK celebrities, and I talked about & showed photos of the UK Pro Wrestlers Lewis Howley, Danny Black, Nino Bryant and there was one more I forget (it's been 6 or more months since my original UK wrestlers post).
Revisiting that thread the other day made me inspired to make this thread.

While you guys show me some of your favorite UK wrestlers or UK TikTokers, I'll show you guys those wrestlers I spoke about before, in case you never got to look at my thread from 6 months ago.

Photos 1 & 2 - Nino Bryant (In #2, I don't know which wrestler he is out of the two of them)
Photos 3 & 4 - Lewis Howley (Is it true he went from Pro Wrestling in the UK to getting signed by WWE here in the States? If so, that's such an awesome accomplishment!!! When I first discovered him last year, he was still a pro wrestler - but if he was in WWE then, I had no idea).

Picture 5 - Danny Black (I think Danny looked better without facial hair - but he's starting to age badly and I don't know why since I'm not from the UK. That's not an insult - it's just my opinion. If anyone maybe knows more about his aging prematurely spiral, can you offer me some insight? Thanks! I'm looking for more friends based in the UK).

Attachments

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight