sexyanwild

cindy

Just Browsing
Media
:cool: Iam as straight as can be but once in awhile I like to go all out and get crazy,I really have not expericed as much as i should as the age I am I am 35 years old and have an average body.:tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
cindy said:
:cool: Iam as straight as can be but once in awhile I like to go all out and get crazy,I really have not expericed as much as i should as the age I am I am 35 years old and have an average body.:tongue:

Welcome, Cindy.

It is always nice to see a few more female faces.:smile:

cindy

Just Browsing
Media
:redface: Look to be honest l like to tell the truth to anyone that I speak to in any matter if thats okay with you!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
cindy said:
:redface: Look to be honest l like to tell the truth to anyone that I speak to in any matter if thats okay with you!
Fine by me! Sounds like you'll be a nice addition here. Welcome, cindy!

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the site! Your gonna love it! We were just saying we need more girls....so tell your friends :smile: and stay a while!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Cindy and welcome !

I'm too not experienced but since i came here i've been learning and applying many things...:wink:

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cindy said:

Welcome. Have fun and feel free to get crazy! Keep up the honesty. It is definitely appreciated.:wink: