Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Its way up in Sonoma County but I enjoy Coaches Corner in Sebastopol. Big open shower, but (sadly) mixed whirlpool and sauna. There are other gays who work out there but all is kept in line in the locker room.

Reactions: art_is_hard

AznBulkMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here in San Jose, 24 hr parkmoor used to have an open shower area with 8-10 heads and early morning sessions could easily turn into tug and play with the right guys. 24 hr crane court is still super cruisy especially in the steam room and early morning crew.

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
Past:
Pinnacle Fitness on New Montgomery. Open shower room. Was not uncommon to see hot, boned up guys. There was also a steam room next to the shower. Always something going on in there. Lots of jacking off and sucking cock. I jacked off in there many mornings before work. It’s now a Crunch Fitness. The open shower room and steam room are no longer and there are individual shower stalls.

Most of the 24 Hour Fitness locations had open stalls, i.e., they had side walls but no curtains. Frequently guys would show their hardons.

24 Hour Fitness in Walnut Creek had an open shower room. There were some hot guys in there on occasion and discreet glances. Never saw any out of the ordinary activity. There was a coed area with whirlpool, sauna and steam room. One evening I was in the steam room with two other guys and the three of us pulled down the waistband of our swimsuits and jacked off. One of the guys went down on me. That was the only time I saw anyone playing around in there.

The Club One steam rooms at multiple locations used to have a lot of jacking off.

Present:
The tech millennials have killed off what made the City unique, interesting and special.

Reactions: art_is_hard

Boston484

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read in another thread that the gym in Mesa College is open to the public, has open showers, and guys often walk around naked and boned up. Haven't been there myself though so can't speak from personal experience. If you try it out let me know what you find!

Reactions: e2jm

MetaData

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I read in another thread that the gym in Mesa College is open to the public, has open showers, and guys often walk around naked and boned up. Haven't been there myself though so can't speak from personal experience. If you try it out let me know what you find!

There are some schools that have open to public showers (I know the big ones in the NW does).
Are there any in San Francisco? I think Mesa is in San Diego

Reactions: balanceofpower874