SF Bay Area!! BBC in need of Bi-Couple...

bayareaBloke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
30 year old virgin here.
well sorta, i've had LOTS of casual sex with men... and am very good at it.
I've never had pussy, and I'm looking to have my first experience but don't really know how to go about it.

I've talked to a few MF couples about a threesome over email before, but nothing ever came of it. Some were just fakers, and some the timing just didn't work out.

I really think a Bi-Couple that's open to this idea would be my ideal first time.
If you agree hit me up... handsonmydick@yahoo.com

bayareaBloke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i just think because i'm more experienced with men sexually... having another man there might make me less nervous!?

doesn't matter because i've still not gotten any soooo...

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't believe nobody has taken you up on this.

I have a [99%] gay friend who wants to try a woman for the first time and he wants me to be included in a 3-way. It is about comfort. However, it doesn't have to be a 3-way, I assure you. I have a female friend that is totally cool and open sexually. She would probably be down. So with that said, she can't be the only one out there - after all, some women have fantasies about "turning" a non-100%-straight man to be 100% straight.

:smile:

bayareaBloke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can't believe nobody has taken you up on this.

I have a [99%] gay friend who wants to try a woman for the first time and he wants me to be included in a 3-way. It is about comfort. However, it doesn't have to be a 3-way, I assure you. I have a female friend that is totally cool and open sexually. She would probably be down. So with that said, she can't be the only one out there - after all, some women have fantasies about "turning" a non-100%-straight man to be 100% straight.

:smile:

so true!
I think I posted specifically to women a few years ago and got no responses
and now im DONE with craigslist because all I ever get are spam emails -- u know anywhere else I could post an ad for this?