SF Bay Area - Foreskin Restoration or Penis Enlargement?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by Groanman, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Groanman

Groanman Member

Albums:
    Looking for other guys in the SF Bay area who have been successful in restoring their foreskin (non-surgically) or doing penis enlargement (PE) exercises with any success with length or girth increases.

I'd like to discuss methods and compare results. We could even compare devices and tools of the trade.

I'm gay, 5'10", 170, 48, 7.25 cut/restoring.

-groanman

2. sab84

sab84 Member

Why do you want to grow it back... Don't get me wrong..I'm uncut.. I'm just curious

3. dk173

dk173 New Member

i dont understand the girls i know think foreskin is ikky i have it was born with it but hate it lol cut guys want it uncut guys wanna be cut -_-

4. Groanman

Groanman Member

Albums:
    Foreskin is there for a reason. It protects the glans. When foreskin is removed, the glans over time becomes keratinized, which means the glans loses its shiny appearance and becomes dried and has small fissures. The uncovered glans then becomes desensitized because it is constantly being chafed by underwear and exposure to the elements. It becomes more and more difficult to receive stimulation and the male must thrust harder to try to compensate for the lack of feeling. Impotence can be one of the results of losing the skin sensation.

In the removal of the foreskin, approximately 90% of all the most sensitive nerve cells at the tip of the penis are cut away, leaving only the frenulum (underside of the glans) as the remaining sensitive part.

With the foreskin I have regained, I have recovered much of my sensitivity and the gliding action of the foreskin over the glans is a wonderful sensation. No lube required!

If anyone sees the foreskin as "icky" it's probably the result of conditioning (what they are used to seeing) here in the USA. Most of the rest of the world does not cut off this bundle of nerves.

Now...does anyone in the SF Bay Area want to get together to compare restoration?

-groanman

Draft saved Draft deleted