Sf Refugees (sexual Forums Folk Cumming To Lpsg)

D

deleted5499921

I can’t believe the journey here for me. Callkelly, Kelly’s chat, SF and now here. Years have passed and many many connections made.
Looking forward to making new friends.
Cosmo

D

deleted848353

Welcome to LPSG, hope it can feel like home eventually. Check out my cock and let me know what you think - shoot me a pm if you're packing a nice piece too :grinning:
You will scare all the guys away as they are mainly straight lol

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know. Just saying can’t hold everyone under one Umbrella. I may not agree with all that is happening but so far I’ve received nothing but welcoming attitudes
Glad to hear it.

I assume I wouldn't have enough sway to scare anyone off with a welcome message and invite to say hi if they're huge too - I def don't want to harm/harass anyone!

Reactions: Cooper72

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Glad to hear it.

I assume I wouldn't have enough sway to scare anyone off with a welcome message and invite to say hi if they're huge too - I def don't want to harm/harass anyone!
Feel free to say hello in a message anytime

I said that I wouldn't come over. Adored the banter and giggles I had at SF! The witty comments in the game threads made my day, made me have that million dollar goofy smile....

I certainly miss ALL the personalities at SF, as I felt comfortable there.... it was like a security blanket.

Anywho, I'm here just to take a peek at what this site is all about. I don't have a penis, let alone a large one...... but I'm all for supporting that elusive phallus.

Let's see how things go huh.

Xaos as a reboot!!

;)

INCUBUS

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I said that I wouldn't come over. Adored the banter and giggles I had at SF! The witty comments in the game threads made my day, made me have that million dollar goofy smile....

I certainly miss ALL the personalities at SF, as I felt comfortable there.... it was like a security blanket.

Anywho, I'm here just to take a peek at what this site is all about. I don't have a penis, let alone a large one...... but I'm all for supporting that elusive phallus.

Let's see how things go huh.

Xaos as a reboot!!

;)
Oh gawd! Who gave you the secret hand shake!?!?!

Reactions: CtrlAltDelicious

the_need_is_

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m glad to see some familiar faces here, I read many forums on SF, looking to find a new home with y’all, unfortunately after giving the gallery a quick browse I don’t think I’ll fit in here. I’ve got an average size penis and 100% straight but all I see on here are a bunch of gay men with big hogs. Is there any other site that’s similar to the fun and diversity that SF had?
I am glad at least to find a place with the same structure. Pretty happy to be part of a small community in a bigger one. Being half bent helps also.