Sh*t New Yorkers say

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is what puertoricans say... cause I'm from Chile and my sister does not talk alike this.... lol

HAHA....yea, it is more Boricua..specifically Bronx...but its still funny :tongue: Some of my Puerto Rican in-laws say he nailed it. I am Italo-Argentino...we can be a little loud and aggressive too hehe (ask MidlifeBear) :biggrin1:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HAHA....yea, it is more Boricua..specifically Bronx...but its still funny :tongue: Some of my Puerto Rican in-laws say he nailed it. I am Italo-Argentino...we can be a little loud and aggressive too hehe (ask MidlifeBear) :biggrin1:

Identify as you will. Ah luvs you, BIB.

I guess you have to be from NY to find the humor in the video.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Apparently somebody has too much time on their hands if they are posting boring garbage like this. Don't get me wrong I like garbage:biggrin1: as long as it's trash:cool: but this is the kind of thing that makes people get out of their cars and throw things.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll give you a real life experience 2.5 yrs ago; I was waiting in line @ a DD's(Dunkin' Donuts to you!) and these people ahead of me are waiting on their lattes, and I couldn't help but eaves drop on them:
1st Guy(I assume Jewish because of his yarmulke, if not apologies): I can't believe we're goin' to Englewood an' gotta here in this facacta town for a latte, it probably tastes like shit, and the bagels, oy! shoulda picked some up in Queens.
2nd guy:Yeah, I hear you, of all place to stop in NJ, we hadda stop here in ************, what a dump.
Finally, I was obliged to say something when I got my stuff and they were waiting on theirs; "Excuse me, folks, but as someone who's a lifetime resident here, I can truthfully say get your shit and get the fuck out if you really don't like it here."
After that, they couldn't get in their Minivans/SUV's and get out fast enough when I walked out slowly sipping my decaf.

PhillyPrick

Sexy Member
Media
I am so sick of the whole "Shit ____ say" on youtube. It's all very stereotyping. There is a "shit gay people say" video where the actors sound all feminine. I'm gay and I don't remember talking like that. Don't categorize people.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex-BIL was from NYC and it wasn't what he said ...... it was shout-it-from-the-mountain voice ................ oh my poor ears

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I am so sick of the whole "Shit ____ say" on youtube. It's all very stereotyping. There is a "shit gay people say" video where the actors sound all feminine. I'm gay and I don't remember talking like that. Don't categorize people.
Of course it is stereotyping, chill out and have a laugh every now and again. If you cant laugh at stereotype jokes then you are too sensitive. I say pretty much nothing in the "shit white guys say" vids, but I still think its hilarious.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I actually know many gay men who talk in a more feminine manner than 90% of the women i know, so yes it can be true.

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just watched the first video posted in this thread -- loved it! And it reminded me of one that a girl I know helped make about Long Islanders (like me). I don't sound like this, but I lived among it. Now that I'm in Buffalo (but leaving in less than four months!!!), I actually miss it. Enjoy.

Shit Long Island People Say