Shaft hair problems?

TheRook

1st Like
Media
I just pull my cock and shave the shaft in the direction of towards my body. I have hair that goes about 1/4 up and I get a few on the underside.

The downside is that once a year or so I will get an ingrown hair which is a pain in the ass. I have tried plucking but there are too many and I had way more problems with ingrown hairs when I did that.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I definitely get tired of constantly shaving hair that grows more than half way up my erect shaft! I can bleed so much! As you get older, skin on your penis , balls and else where gets incredibly thin and any shaving must be done ever so delicately! Shaving my balls is simply impossible, way too much bleeding!

Reactions: Allan S.

bostonguy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Do have a lot of hair on my shaft. I just kind of leave it as it is. If I'm trimming or shaving, I'll take care of it, but I won't take any extreme measures to get rid of it.

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im avg, and i manage to shave beautifull soft or hard. i use cream, shave what i can, then run again and fix whats left with no cream...

jake101me

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have hair growing about half way up my shaft. I trim/shave once a week with a norelco body groomer, it works great. I just jump in the shower and trim the pubes to a number 1 and shave my shaft with it. It can be used wet. It feels so much better during sex. I hate when the hair gets pulled on my pubes or shaft.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have about half an inch of shaft hair.
I tried Nair for men down there and it didn't hurt but it was incredibly itchy, like an itch from hell afterwards. I have never experienced itching that bad in my life. It went away after about 3 hours and the skin felt sort of numb for the rest of the day. The next day though it was perfect, smoothest thing ever, I liked it alot. It grew back really quick though.

I usually just use an electric shaver meant for head hair, with the shortest plastic part. Don't have to worry about cutting myself or anything and it gets a fairly close cut, so I end up with like half a centimeter long hair and it doesn't look unruly or 'boyish'.

Kinda want to try waxing, apparently it lasts for a really long time.