Shaft More Sensitive Than The Head...

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got a question for you guys......my hubby is well-endowed and I always thought a man's head was the most sensitive part of the penis. His shaft is the most sensitive part. Any of you guys have the same sensitivity?

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does this make oral sex less appealing? It does for him and its bad for me cuz I luv giving head!

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just below the head is the most sensitive for me. There is a little spot just below the head where is skin is stretched, (on the underside) that just drives me wild. A huge turn on for me.

D_Neasham Teattunger

Just Browsing
Media
My question would be, is he circumcised or not? For me, the head was always the most sensitive part, but before I was circ'd, the shaft did have slightly (and I emphasize slightly) more sensitivity than after being cut.

Derral

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My shaft has zero sensitivity, as in I'm more likely to come ifyou stroke my FOOT. My penis head is the only part that responds.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think I have a particularly sensitive head either. As others have said, that area just below the head is very sensitive, but I'm also very senstive at the base of the shaft where it meets my sack. Because of that last one, I love-love-love deep penetration.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hotone07, it's widely reported that the glans is the "most sensitive" but I have doubts. Recent research has shown that the corona and frenular delta are much more sensitive. For intact men, the frenulum and frenar band are yet more sensitive. For me, the frenular delta is the most sensitive followed by the corona. The frenular delta is the v-shaped area on the underside. Other posters mentioned this area but not by it's informal name.

I/M/O, the much touted sensitivity of the glans is overstated or erroneous.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Got a question for you guys......my hubby is well-endowed and I always thought a man's head was the most sensitive part of the penis. His shaft is the most sensitive part. Any of you guys have the same sensitivity?

Very few guys actually wank their cock head - they almost all only wank and shoot their loads using the shaft. That must say something.

Franky

curiouslyred9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well for me guys my whole cock has the same sensitivity I get off if it's the head, shaft or for that matter balls under balls and asshole's not bad either. Just saying as for me it's all good.