Shaft Rings?

D

deleted1774761

C2B61B45-687A-46B1-AB10-8003988923BB.jpeg
Thinking about getting a shaft ring and wanted to know if any of you guys had experience with one. Gear Essentials has one that's 2.5" long but I don't think the largest diameter, 1 5/16", would work for me. Any thoughts about this?

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 5564331 Thinking about getting a shaft ring and wanted to know if any of you guys had experience with one. Gear Essentials has one that's 2.5" long but I don't think the largest diameter, 1 5/16", would work for me. Any thoughts about this?
Well as I'm sure you know there are many ones to chose from if you want one to keep you hard(it may hurt to take it off, when I use a shaft ring it makes my cock feel like a toothpaste tube when taking it off) then go with the smaller size not too small you should really measure before you buy any ring at all I'd suggest getting a bunch of cheep rings the same width and stacking them up to see if you like it before spending heaps on gears essentials items

D

deleted1774761

Well as I'm sure you know there are many ones to chose from if you want one to keep you hard(it may hurt to take it off, when I use a shaft ring it makes my cock feel like a toothpaste tube when taking it off) then go with the smaller size not too small you should really measure before you buy any ring at all I'd suggest getting a bunch of cheep rings the same width and stacking them up to see if you like it before spending heaps on gears essentials items
Not a bad idea. I'll give it shot. Any of you have images with your shaft ring on?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear just a regular width metal ring around the shaft only. I have a couple of different sizes, according to the fit I want, but they are about 2 inches inside diameter. I'm not sure I'd want a wide ring like that, it would seem to be in the way when fucking. After a very bad and frightening experience, I will never put a metal ring behind the balls again, only rubber or plastic there. But around the shaft alone, I like the feel of the metal ring, and am confident I can always get it off, although sometimes it takes some effort.

D

deleted1774761

Very nice. What's the inside diameter? I'm trying to decide what size is right for me. I don't want to cut off circulation or have trouble getting it off.

Reactions: Edax626