Shagover

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hello, my name is Pecker and I'm a shagaholic.

Yes, some of the very best sex sessions I had with my ex left me reeling. It would be so obvious that the next day friends would accuse me of being 'whipped.'

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had sessions where the next morning I look bruised and battered, my mouth swollen and my eyes half closed from too much lust, my cunt so sore I couldn't sit down but I've never yet puked from too much sex :)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If having sex produced a hangover would you cut down or would you consider it worth the price you know you're going to be paying the next day?

I've always been a subscriber to the "hair of the dog" philosophy...that should tell you all you need to know about my position on this! :wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had a problem with a 'shagover' in the morning. I have had sex sessions too that had been quite physical, so physical in fact that I did bear the marks of it: bite and scratch marks, muscle sores, increased sensitivity here and there. However, that did never stop me from going to work the next day, unless I had slept so late that calling in sick would have been the better alternative.

However, when I have sex in the early afternoon or around noon, and it is an extended session, that leaves me useless for the rest of the day. I have started a thread about this feeling a few months ago. It is a feeling of being very phlegmatic, unable to focus on something you have to do. It's not that I feel tired, more a numb feeling, physically and mentally. I'm not sure how much insight you have on these, but have you ever had a few drinks too many during lunch, and felt buzzed afterwards? That's what I mean.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had a problem with a 'shagover' in the morning. I have had sex sessions too that had been quite physical, so physical in fact that I did bear the marks of it: bite and scratch marks, muscle sores, increased sensitivity here and there. However, that did never stop me from going to work the next day, unless I had slept so late that calling in sick would have been the better alternative.

However, when I have sex in the early afternoon or around noon, and it is an extended session, that leaves me useless for the rest of the day. I have started a thread about this feeling a few months ago. It is a feeling of being very phlegmatic, unable to focus on something you have to do. It's not that I feel tired, more a numb feeling, physically and mentally. I'm not sure how much insight you have on these, but have you ever had a few drinks too many during lunch, and felt buzzed afterwards? That's what I mean.
Dgi it- that's why I routinely plan my shagovers on the fact that I either have the next days off, or have a midshift so I can recouperate. & those are days i have to insist on being on register as well- can't hoist anything heavy after having my brains fucked out & my legs & arms are shit, & may inadvertantly tear my rotator cuff.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cut down????????????? I only get it every two weeks or thereabouts as it is!!!!!!!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If having sex produced a hangover would you cut down or would you consider it worth the price you know you're going to be paying the next day?
If the worry of producing a baby and paying the price for the next 20 years doesen't make you cut down,then a hangover isn't likely to either!