Shaiman Lalich-Hot youtuber

kringlepop

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes, definitely not looking that great in these latest pics. I loved that "wavin flag" video which was the first time I heard of and saw him. surprised he lost his hair so quickly. I like the small penis bulges though. (guessing at this, of course). hoping he still has a nice bubble ass though. any recent ones of his twin brother Isaac?

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
yes, definitely not looking that great in these latest pics. I loved that "wavin flag" video which was the first time I heard of and saw him. surprised he lost his hair so quickly. I like the small penis bulges though. (guessing at this, of course). hoping he still has a nice bubble ass though. any recent ones of his twin brother Isaac?
Nothing super recent, but looks like he at least was luckier with his hairline...
2DZ6a.jpeg

2DZ6b.jpeg

2DZ6c.jpeg

I have seen several videos of Shaiman naked and jerking off. They are from his college days when he was around 20 or 21. A guy I know showed them to me. The quality wasn't the greatest, but they were hot af. he has an average size uncut dick. I can ask they guy if he wants to share them. he also said he was the one that posted a short vid on gayboystube of Shaiman starting to strip but never shared the whole vid. He told me that Shaiman and he were pretty friendly back then but never said how he got the vids or why. Shaiman is straight that much I know. Just sharing info.