Shake, Squeeze or Milk after pissing?

philreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Milk & shake, generally always make sure my foreskin is pulled back as well when pissing (don't really know why!)

S

SirConcis

As uncut and then semi-cut, I would milk it.

After I got a full circumcision, I had to adjust and it is mostly shaking it. It was a very unexpected surprise initially when my "milk it" reflex didn't quite work and I had to think about how to get the last drops out !

By now, it is second nature and I don't really think about it anymore.

Damian Walker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do the same as PinkSteel. It's the best way of getting rid of those last few drops that annoyingly seem to wait till you're walking away from the urinal to come out. It can make you look like you're playing with yourself though!

Ciurpi

Just Browsing
Media
I shake a bit than I milk it.
There are too reasons not to shake a lot:
1- You can send the last drop to your clothes or your eye LOL
2- You can get hard... (that's not bad, but it is difficult to put it back on the place :p)

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
now matter how much you shake or dance, the last drop always ends up in your pants....
Not neccesarily, I milk and wipe with a piece of toiletpaper. Foreskin doesn't get wet as I pull it back before peeing.

IronMonkey

Just Browsing
Media
My personal experience is that you need to milk your entire urinary tract in order to get all of the fluid out.

I tighten my abdomen while lean back a bit (kind of like doing your morning stretch) to squeeze my bladder.
While doing that i slowly twist a few times in each direction to squeeze it a bit more.
Do the butt pucker thing (abs should still be tight), squeeze your balls with one hand, and milk with the other hand once or twice. Repeat.
Shake to get the last few drops.

It sounds a bit complicated but it takes me only about 30 seconds or so.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
I always pull my foreskin back before peeing. After, I milk from behind my balls full length and dry with a piece of tissue. Since I usually go commando, I don't want a drop showing on my jeans.