Shakin' and/or achin'

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies:

Two questions, possibly related:

1) Have you ever been so overwhelmed by a guy's attractiveness that, while in his presence, you started physically shaking and perhaps came close to passing out? This would be most impressive if it happened with a non-famous guy that you've just met.

(I note that I have physically shook twice while in a beautiful female's presence -- once in high school, and once in college. Both women remain among the most beautiful women I've ever seen, and 19+ years later I can't assert it wouldn't happen again under similar circumstances.)

2) Have you ever been so aroused by a man that, while in some mundane situation with all of your clothes on and no physical contact made, you actually started aching for him down in your naughty bits? I don't mean just get wet. I mean throb with need.

Thanks,
Kev

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies:

Two questions, possibly related:

1) Have you ever been so overwhelmed by a guy's attractiveness that, while in his presence, you started physically shaking and perhaps came close to passing out? This would be most impressive if it happened with a non-famous guy that you've just met.
:rofl:
No. :biggrin1: :tongue:

2) Have you ever been so aroused by a man that, while in some mundane situation with all of your clothes on and no physical contact made, you actually started aching for him down in your naughty bits? I don't mean just get wet. I mean throb with need.
:rofl:
No. :tongue: :biggrin1:

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn! You have some nice looking tits - oh, I'm sorry. I meant to say you have some fucking nice looking breasts. And those eyes...I'll shut up before I get myself in trouble.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. No, but I turn into a klutz. When I met my current squeeze, I dropped a plate of food right in front of him. That was the first time I was on my knees in front of him.... :rolleyes:

2. No, but I can get that way DURING sex.