shaking after orgasm

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Everyone..

Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone here...I am dating someone and to my wonderful surprise...he is very very well endowed.

The other night we were having sex...and he makes me cum very easily and multiple times....after I orgasmed the 2nd time...I almost felt like I couldn't control my arms and legs...they started to shake and then it moved to my body.....It didn't hurt...in fact I came really hard and long....and the shaking lasted awhile after sex....

Have that happened to anyone?

Kowgirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes that happens to me, sometimes I orgasm so hard that i shake with pleasure. My current boyfriend is the only one who has had the size and the technique to satisfy me in this way.
Humbug! Thats not a matter of size! My hubby does that to me sometimes, after the second or third orgasm I shake uncontrollably. And he might as well stay dressed for that...he just knows what he is doing...lol

Cheers,
Kowgirl

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi pinupbeauty,

Yes that happens to me, sometimes I orgasm so hard that i shake with pleasure. My current boyfriend is the only one who has had the size and the technique to satisfy me in this way.

Thank you for responding.....

I figured it was normal...but when I was shaking he asked me if I was alright...I think he has figured out that he is not hurting me....but I am his first he can go balls deep and thrust hard...so when he asked me...I thought..mabye this is not normal....

I felt amazing while I was shaking......no man has ever made me feel that way...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find that after a long and pleasurable session ( or even a hard workout at the gym) I will shake.
I find the my glycogen levels in my blood are low and it can be fixed with having something sweet.
The sugar (simple carbohydrates) re-charges this and the shaking will stop.
You might find a meal containing wholemeal pasta ( complex carbohyrates) a couple of hours before sex helpful in stopping the shakes and will give you more stamina.

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that after a long and pleasurable session ( or even a hard workout at the gym) I will shake.
I find the my glycogen levels in my blood are low and it can be fixed with having something sweet.
The sugar (simple carbohydrates) re-charges this and the shaking will stop.
You might find a meal containing wholemeal pasta ( complex carbohyrates) a couple of hours before sex helpful in stopping the shakes and will give you more stamina.

But I had recently eaten dinner....brown rice and beans? I didn't feel like I lost stamina...in fact we had sex 2 more times before we went to sleep.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This happens to me after multiple orgasms as well, wouldn't worry about it - after all it is quite nice...

D_Percival Pohquer

Just Browsing
Media
I dont think the shaking is caused by lack of stamina. Sure if you work out, it happens that afterwards you tremble a bit because your muscles are tired, but this sounds like the shaking is caused by the reaction of your body to such a good feeling. Maybe its similar to tickling

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a girlfriend in highschool who would shake like this and lose muscle control nearly every time, and this was merely from clitoral stimulation. She got me thinking most girls could have mind blowing, shaking, screaming orgasms from clothes-on humping or 2-3 minutes of fingering. Then I figured out I'd have to work for a living.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to shake a little at times when younger, but as i have gotten older my orgasms are less intense, tho still enjoyable. my wife shakes after orgasm with varying degrees. sometimes, she is immobilized for several minutes, and lays in bed quivering.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If I have a really intense orgasm I twitch uncontrollably after... Hard to explain. Almost like little mini-seizures that last for 2 seconds each. Its like a total body orgasm after-shock. When that happens, I know I have a keeper :biggrin1:

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this happens fairly regularly with my wife, she trembles and has little "aftershocks" for a minute or two post orgasm

CassieSizeQueenBee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always start trembling when I'm being penetrated while he is playing with my clit, the clit play makes my shake, its like a magic button or something, lol!
C.

Hi Everyone..

Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone here...I am dating someone and to my wonderful surprise...he is very very well endowed.

The other night we were having sex...and he makes me cum very easily and multiple times....after I orgasmed the 2nd time...I almost felt like I couldn't control my arms and legs...they started to shake and then it moved to my body.....It didn't hurt...in fact I came really hard and long....and the shaking lasted awhile after sex....

Have that happened to anyone?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I have a really intense orgasm I twitch uncontrollably after... Hard to explain. Almost like little mini-seizures that last for 2 seconds each. Its like a total body orgasm after-shock. When that happens, I know I have a keeper :biggrin1:
Yup, that is exactly how it happens for me too. :cool:
The only problem is that lately it's only my right hand providing such pleasures. :frown1: