Shakiras new bf .. HUGE BULGE!!!

Perados

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when u compare the pic where he slides at the foodballgame and the "not photoshoped" u c that this isnt his soft dick and maybe not his real one

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow! I just love Latins! Showing that bulge on TV and him walking around like he couldn't give a FIG! Thats how all men should feel. There's nothing wrong with it. Its natural! Bravo!!

jakeston

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It really bothers me when people are so lucky. This guy looks good, earns millions as a soccer player + has a huge cock. I don't think this is fair at all. He should either be dirt poor or have a small cock imo.

really? no one should be fortunate all around? That's pretty cynical and unrealistic... penis envy?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How is it that she "coinicidentally" find a bf with a huge cock? I bet she chooses her bfs only be cock size. Most likely they have to send her cock pics before she even considers them.

Oh no a women (or a man) who likes her boyfriend to have a big cock, whats this world coming to. :eek:

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lordy, lordy, lordy....saw this item in an online article today:
"Spanish and Latin American outlets are reporting that a sex tape involving singer Shakira and Barcelona star defender Gerard Pique is being shopped."
Rumor has it's a cell phone video, shaky and out of focus most of the time. Still, I would enjoy watching him.