Shall I change the flight ticket?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by maestro071, Mar 14, 2008.

1. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    She is older then me.
    She is not so handsome.
    She has a great body.
    She is educated and intelligent and likes me.
    She adores my cock and sex with me.
    She lives in another city.
    Today she called me to tell me that she dreams of me, of my body, the smell of my skin, and my cock. Naively, I told her for the coincidence that in a few days I will be passing through her city. She asked me to change the ticket!

The sex with her is unbelievable! It can take hours, and still both would be ready for more. We stop when the last atom of strength is spent from our bodies.

I can change my flight ticket and spent overnight with her, and have the sex that I will remember for next few months. (I remember lively each of our encounters, she is the goddess of sex). I risk that my current girlfriend become suspicious, as she already knows my flight schedule. She also knows that we had sex in past (before our current relation) and that she lives in this city. She saw her missed call on my phone! I am in love in my current girlfriend, who is young, handsome and almost ideal in any sense. Often I cheat her (when it's safe), and she never found out. This time I have a bad feeling that she could smell something.

Still for good sex I want to take the risk.

What would you do?

2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Postpone the other lady.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Take the risk.

4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    it is really worth losing what you have now for a fling?

5. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Me, I'm an opportunist unless I'm in love - then there's only one woman in the world.

If you love your girlfriend (or vice versa) then I'd say pass....

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

take the train instead...

7. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    Hmmm... How would you feel if your current gf cheated on you? :raincloud: Plus say for chance you and your present gf doen't work out and you like to start somehing with the great sex woman,how would she feel if she knew you were a cheater even though you already have with her? Just food for thought :mischievous:

8. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for answers, so far. It seems that most of you wouldn't take a risk.
    Well still I don't know, I realy like my g.f. but as she never caught me cheating I'm very tempted this time...
    Yes I know it's not nice, but I really like good sex.
    And there is no train connection for that place...

9. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I'm not fond of lying or cheating. I like honesty and integrity, so you can guess my answer.

10. crescendo69

Gold Member

I don't feel you are really taking your current relationship seriously. It seems you will continue to cheat until it actually does destroy what you two had together.

These things have a way of working themselves out. It may be best that your relationship does end.

11. inside_man

inside_man Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Have you seen the papers lately? If you want some advice talk to the former governor of New York. Look, men are horn dogs. Sex is extra good for men when it is dirty, filthy, illicit and wrong. This is why you want to stop off for some of that forbidden snatch. I understand and sympathize, my friend, but wouldn't risk the negatives in this circumstance (ie that your current lady knows about the existence and location of the former lover and the uncertainty of changing your ticket without being caught). The opportunity to cheat will present itself again and based on your posting you'll most likely take it. Give this one a pass and enjoy the next one.

12. Principessa

Gold Member

You are a lieing, cheating, jerk! I hope your girlfriend finds out. :12: :angryfire2:

13. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You are really cute! Typical girls solidarity.
    The only problem is that I like the chalange and especialy one comeing through sex.

BTW thanks to those who showed understanding for my honest approach in this metter.

14. crescendo69

Gold Member

There is a difference between a "challenge" and "temptation".

15. solexes

solexes New Member

I am in love in my current girlfriend, who is young, handsome and almost ideal in any sense. Often I cheat her (when it's safe), and she never found out. This time I have a bad feeling that she could smell something.

Still for good sex I want to take the risk.

What would you do?

I was going to FLAME you for this - but I don't think it'd get through to you.

Dude - don't be a hypocrate. Don't cheat on someone you love. If you truly loved them - you wouldn't cheat on them would you? No - probably not.

My ex cheated on me for years - and I turned a blind eye to it. Well guess what - I got wise once and had enough and broke it with him. He leared what happenes when you cheat on someone you love -

you loose.

They will go off - and find someone new - and if you are LUCKY you will NEVER see them again.

My ex and I are still friends and talk - and every now and then he'll mention getting back together to which I reply -

"Never again - I made the mistake of trusting you once and I am NOT about to get rid of my very loving boyfriend for your sorry ass."

If you want sex with this lady so badly - and you can't keep your cock in your pants - dump your girl friend - be a man - tell her why - tell her you can't be trusted - and then go out and have as much fun as you want - until you are ready to settle down.

Good Luck

16. bigmix

bigmix New Member

well said, solexes.. i had such experience and i know how hard to get over it..

17. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And when I was younger I had simillar experiences, and I learnt the lesson. There is only one life, and we should enjoy in it. From the other side I was never caught in a cheating, so no one was hurt. I plan also in the future to keep the same status. that's the point- she shouldn't find out.

18. solexes

solexes New Member

I was never caught in a cheating, so no one was hurt. I plan also in the future to keep the same status. that's the point- she shouldn't find out.

No - there should never be a chance of her finding out. "No one was hurt" is bs. YOU were hurt.

Lying is lying - it doesn't matter what you lie about. You...are...dishonest. Period. Being honest is a true mark of a man. To me there is NOTHING more important than honesty. You will NEVER catch me in a lie.

Let me ask you this - if you're in a relationship and love someone and lie to them about cheating on them - then can you say you TRULY love them? Being honest to someone about your activities is paramount to treating them properly and showing respect.

You are NOT being truthful and are in effect saying you don't respect her.

Worse than that - you don't respect yourself. You sneak around and do something you obviously know is wrong, not to protect her, but to protect yourself. That, my friend, is selfish.

Yes - being promiscuous is in the Male behavior - but so is killing. So is picking your nose. So is eating red meat every day. And so are a lot of behaviors - but we have risen above that and strive NOT to kill, NOT to pick our noses, to eat greens every now and then - and to NOT CHEAT.

If you WANT to cheat - be a man - be honest about it - get rid of your girlfriend - tell her why - that you could NOT be honest - and go have as much sex with as many people as you can.

I would NOT blame you for dumping someone and then running out and having a wild time. I wish my ex had released me after 5 years - hell - after ONE year. But no - we struggled through almost 7 years before I'd had enough. And afterwards I'd found out how much lieing he'd done. Dude - it hurts.

Don't do that to someone else.

If you do - and EVER come on here CRYING about how she dumped you and all that - or how she PUNCHED you when she found out - you will NOT find sympathetic ears in me.

19. solexes

solexes New Member

PS>

There is only one life and we should enjoy it.

True - and yes. But at the expense of others? Can you honestly say you are enjoying life by lying to your girlfriend?

You DO understand that if she, or someone she knows, finds out - you will have made her a laughingstock - and made yourself look like the biggest jerk in the world - all for three hours of sex. And don't forget - stuff like that does not just shrug off.

20. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am sorry for your case and all the pain you got from that bustered. But this is not the same case. We are less then 3 months together. I even don't know her so well as I know the first girl. I told her that I like sex, and when she asks me weather I have some other g.f I never said nothing So, I didn't lie.
    If we were longer, I would probably refrain myself.

Draft saved Draft deleted