Shall I change the flight ticket?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you want to be single and promiscuous, that's fine. If you are in an open relationship and want to be promiscuous, that's fine, too.

If you have to lie to your partner to be promiscuous, that's about as low and disgusting as you can get.

solexes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am sorry for your case and all the pain you got from that bustered. But this is not the same case. We are less then 3 months together. I even don't know her so well as I know the first girl. I told her that I like sex, and when she asks me weather I have some other g.f I never said nothing So, I didn't lie.
If we were longer, I would probably refrain myself.

Thanks for your understanding. I've moved on - and my current BF (actualy who was my original first BF 10 years ago) and I are very happy and don't cheat - never would think of it either.

I still have to disagree with you though - not answering is lying by omission.

Telling my BF I went to the store to get milk is true - yes. But - if I stopped off and fucked the bag-boy on my way home - not telling him that part when he asks "where were you" does not mean I was truthful.

If you're only together for 3 months and are this hung up over it - let her go. It's easier to let go at 3 months than 3 years.

Just end it - go fuck the fun one - and move on - thats my advice. Trust me - your conscious will thank you some day.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Cheating and lying are not for me...I feel bad for your girlfriend--what if she gets an STD due to your infidelity? Her life could be ruined because you ae addicted to sex. Why stay in the relationship if you can't remain faithful?

solexes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
But I realy like sex, and I'm addicted to that!

And thats FINE. Otherwise *I* wouldn't be here. LOL. Just go do it without tangling up some girl into the mess. OR - control yourself. Its your choice.

Sex is fine - no - its great. BUT - don't cheat. *Shrug* - tell her you want sex with other people. If she's fine with that - then all good - if not - all good again - because now you'll be single and free to do what you want - and NO GUILT.

You must feel SOME guilt - otherwise you wouldn't have posted this in the first place

kman2000

Just Browsing
Media
crescendo69, you rock, mkay? (South Park rocks)

maestro071, you're clearly not emotionally ready for any kind of relationship. You're an immature asshole who doesn't take anyone else's feelings into consideration. You're a selfish bastard. Let your girlfriend down easily and then go fuck the other whore. Then have promiscuous sex without a relationship until you're actually ready to commit to one person. Your girlfriend expects you (correctly) to be committed to her. You're not. You're a lying bastard. And she doesn't know it yet, but she will. So dump her now and fuck around until you grow up.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

What would you do?
Ask the current girlfriend if she's interested in an open relationship. If she says no, tell her that's what you need and let her go. Get on the plane. Shag your brains out. Return home. Find a lover (or two) for regular sex or, if you're lucky, a girlfriend who wants an open relationship.

You can get what you want without hurting others.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cheating and lying are not for me...I feel bad for your girlfriend--what if she gets an STD due to your infidelity? Her life could be ruined because you ae addicted to sex. Why stay in the relationship if you can't remain faithful?

Good that you are fathfull. Good for you and your partner.

I hope that I will not get STD, first because of me, lol. I'm carefull in that sence.
I don't understand this attack on me ynd my habits. I don't critisize other's people life style and I have capacity to understand other. Also I give the freedom to all my partners. And I never hurt them. Usualy they are calling me back, claiming love.
Yes, I like sex, and like changing partners, and I give them always more than I take. It's not a crime.
And I know how to protect myself from STD.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your girlfriend deserves better.

Is this thread serious? I guess not.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How can you say you "love" someone and be cheat.
You dilute the greatness of something uncontrollable (love) for something controllable (sex / the pleasures of the flesh).
Tell the girlfriend you want to have hot sex with someone else (the truth)
and deal with what happens to you and your "love".

solexes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Good that you are fathfull. Good for you and your partner.

I hope that I will not get STD, first because of me, lol. I'm carefull in that sence.
I don't understand this attack on me ynd my habits. I don't critisize other's people life style and I have capacity to understand other.

No - you pretend to one lifestyle - and want another. You are LETTING her think you are faithfull - and are NOT truthfull not NOT telling her. It isn't that we're judging your lifestyle - we're judging your morality based on your honesty.

Also I give the freedom to all my partners. And I never hurt them. Usualy they are calling me back, claiming love.

You DIDN'T Give her freedom. She ASKED if you had another GF - and you said nothing. This doesn't mean you told her you did and want an open relationship. You are in fact RESTRICTING her. You are expecting her to be faithfull - right?

What would you do if she told you she diverted a flight on the way home - and fucked a football team for hours and it was EVERYTHING she wanted in sex?

Not a pretty picture is it?

Yes, I like sex, and like changing partners, and I give them always more than I take. It's not a crime.

No it isn't. But that doesn't mean it's right. - Make sure you're truthfull and honest - and then you can say that.

And I know how to protect myself from STD.

You damned well better. I had a friend who cheated on his BF didn't tell him - and brought home HIV. What do you think happened? Lets say that it wasn't pretty - and one got his ass whooped.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask the current girlfriend if she's interested in an open relationship. If she says no, tell her that's what you need and let her go. Get on the plane. Shag your brains out. Return home. Find a lover (or two) for regular sex or, if you're lucky, a girlfriend who wants an open relationship.

You can get what you want without hurting others.
Thanks for the constructive approach! Apriciated!

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One cannot impose monogamy on anyone but themselves. You choose it for yourself or not. If the latter, and you want or have a partner, perhaps they will make choices that you can agree to live with.
That is part of [love and] all healthy relationships.

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why are you even asking if you are leaning toward cheating anyway? It's one thing if it's mutual and she knows about it and is okay with it, but lying will get you nothing but grief in the end and you will ruin a good relationship.