Shall I change the flight ticket?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I risk that my current girlfriend become suspicious, as she already knows my flight schedule. She also knows that we had sex in past (before our current relation) and that she lives in this city. She saw her missed call on my phone! I am in love in my current girlfriend, who is young, handsome and almost ideal in any sense. Often I cheat her (when it's safe), and she never found out.
What would you do?

Spend the night with the other woman, have the most amazing mind blowing sex and makes sure your your girlfriend finds out and dumps your cheating ass.

I cant comprehend these people who ramble off how much they love their partner, how perfect they are etc, etc and then go screw around on them and you sir are one of them. She would be better off without you

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the constructive approach! Apriciated!
You didn't read my responses, did you?

Again, the question was: What would you do?
What would I do? One of two things: dump the secret lover and stop cheating, or dump the girlfriend and sleep around. Not both.

I'm not really sure why you would want to be in a "relationship" with your gf if the sex isn't that great and you feel the need to lie to her... unless, as another poster pointed out, it isn't really the sex you are addicted to, but the thrill of the cheat.

Honestly, do what you need to do, but don't victimize your girlfriend. Be honest with her, and if she stays with you (in an open relationship), fine. If she leaves you, fine. Find someone else who is into the open relationship, or stay single and play the field.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You didn't read my responses, did you?

What would I do? One of two things: dump the secret lover and stop cheating, or dump the girlfriend and sleep around. Not both.

Thanks DC. Yes read your response, and that would be an option; I agree.
Just I don't want to dump my current g.f. and I want to proceed my life as it is. I'm just honest here, what I do more than 90 % of men do, but are not ready to admit.
I will speak with my g.f. I will tell her that I like having something from the side...(BTW, I told her that at very beginning, but she didn't take it seriously). If she doesn't take it seriously again, I'm not going to convince her neither to tell her about individual cases. Just I will repeat her again that I like life and I like sex and that I intend to enjoy both fully-that would be that (BTW when I asked her about threesome, she was thinking that I was joking, but latter after few drinks with me and my friend she almost accepted... So she knows that I'm very open minded person when it comes to sex)...

solexes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm just honest here, what I do more than 90 % of men do, but are not ready to admit.

Really? From the response of a lot of men on here it sounds like you (10%) are giving us (90%) men the bad rap. Where the hell did you get your numbers?

Lets look at it STATISTICLY -

Why do men cheat? - On the Couch with Gail Saltz, M.D. | A Mental Health Blog at iVillage.com

24-60% FAR different than 90%. And even still I think those numbers are exaggerated.

Also - read a lot of the advise as to WHY they cheat - you may find yourself in there. Its an interesting read - and ironically - a professional opinion coming from a medical professional.

I will speak with my g.f. I will tell her that I like having something from the side...(BTW, I told her that at very beginning, but she didn't take it seriously). If she doesn't take it seriously again, I'm not going to convince her neither to tell her about individual cases. Just I will repeat her again that I like life and I like sex and that I intend to enjoy both fully-that would be that (BTW when I asked her about threesome, she was thinking that I was joking, but latter after few drinks with me and my friend she almost accepted... So she knows that I'm very open minded person when it comes to sex)...

You are SUCH a wimp. Sorry - you told her - yah - mumbled it once during a conversation - and figure "I told her." No - you mentioned something briefly while she was distracted and didn't follow through on convincing her. Communication with a woman is DIFFERENT than with a man.

Also you told her ONCE at the begining of the relationship - tried to get her into a threesome - and then left it at that? Yah - you're truthfull :rolleyes:

Seriously dude - you are a selfish prick. "I like sex and that I intend to enjoy" not "I like sex and WE should enjoy life." You sound like my ex.

Go ahead - live behind your dishonesty and think you're "telling the truth." You are why women hate men.

Amigo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Be patient. Don't change a thing. Aren't you going to see girl #2 anyway? Can't you fuck without crashing at her place?

Don't change your plans. Remember how blessed you are to have girl #1.

Horny comes and goes. Love, less so.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You obviously have very little concern about your current gf. So I think that makes your answer clear. It looks like you're going to go see this girl anyways, I doubt many here will sympathize with your situation.
Getting approval from strangers on the internet to justifiy it seems pretty weak to me...

Have fun

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You obviously have very little concern about your current gf. So I think that makes your answer clear. It looks like you're going to go see this girl anyways, I doubt many here will sympathize with your situation.
Getting approval from strangers on the internet to justifiy it seems pretty weak to me...

Have fun

Yes I expected more understending from the LPSG community!
Still there is some more time to get it!

And yes I have concern about my g.f. - if not, I wouldn't question myself at all!

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
forget her come to GEORGIA I'll worship your cock and those lovely balls,pay for your food and blow your mind!

localguy62

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hell fuck each other's brains out! You've already fucked her. If you REALLY loved your G/F you wouldn't have done it. Your G/F's going to find out sooner or later, they always do. They have a sense for that kind of stuff, it's a chick thing.
I'm in my 60's and have had hunderds of lovers. When you're my age, you'll have loved most, regret a few and have been caught several times.

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell fuck each other's brains out! You've already fucked her. If you REALLY loved your G/F you wouldn't have done it. Your G/F's going to find out sooner or later, they always do. They have a sense for that kind of stuff, it's a chick thing.
I'm in my 60's and have had hunderds of lovers. When you're my age, you'll have loved most, regret a few and have been caught several times.
Well, thanks for the advice! Always appreciate experience persons giving honest advices!

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At the end I listened your advice and didn't change the flight schedule... I will be leaving tomorrow and will not see the girl (although I'm still very tempted)...
Thanks to all who responded to this thread and influenced my decission!