Shall we go a little deeper?

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find people freak out if you look them in the eye :( I look some people in the eye, and if for too long they get all figity and stuff, cant be doing that :( lol
They sure do. People say they like eye contact but they get nervous when you do it. Or when I do it, at least. And those who aren't nervous are really weird.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
You have to be careful with subtle differences in eye contact. You don't want to look like you're staring them down but you do want to convey interest. If your interest in a person is particularly heated your expression may have a certain note of dominance to it. This can be very sexy but disconcerting to some. Try to temper it with a feeling of curiousity so they don't feel so threatened.

I dunno, i think ive got a permanent goofy look so they must be trying not to laugh ahah! lolz j/k.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Blushing!!!! Thank you.

I will repeat a story once told somewhere in LPSG of how I was at a friends house, he was about 86 at the time and his wife was about 91. I had a real sense of her beauty and sexuality not only as a younger woman but as a woman in her 90's. Part of that I am sure is that you could see that they still loved each other, they didn't see their wrinkles and that helped me see what existed behind or beyond her wrinkles. The old adage that beauty is only skin deep does not adequately explain the inner beauty that shows through and which is what we are actually attracted to.

That is so romantic, thank you.

This feeling isn't lost on me. I belong to the invisible girlfriends' club as well. Most of my friends are taller or more willowy or more exotic or have larger breasts, etc. but I find I'm quite comfortable with it. We actually use it as a litmus test. If a guy approaches one of us but doesn't pay any attention to the others we can gauge his character pretty quickly.

While I have assets of my own, I find I'm left a bit underwhelmed when someone compliments me on a physical trait. I'm still training myself to respond with a polite thank you instead of some non-commital sound of aknowledgement.

If there's to be any reciprocal interest at all the person needs to see me rather than parts of.

The hottest initial meeting I ever had was a guy who held my gaze directly. It felt like he was looking into me, not at me. Sexy as hell!

That does sound sexy, whew!!! I've made some sexy eye contact before, but most of the time I'm too afraid to keep looking, afraid that they will stop, so I always look away.

Lol, and here are us ugly people, wishin we werent so ugly. When you, being a hot girl, think "i wish i was hotter so this guy will think im hotter than this other girl" just remember, there are plenty of us ugly people who wish we were hot, and know you got it better than most of us. Kind of like me when i was poor as a kid, i still had it alot better than people who lived in third world countries or worse.

kekekekekek.

^^
Aww! I'm sorry, I know I must sound like an egotistical ice bitch. I'm really not. I'm just insecure. Anyway, I don't know what you look like, you can't be ugly and even if you are that HUGE HOT cock makes up for it, I'm sure. Thanks for the reply.

I find people freak out if you look them in the eye :( I look some people in the eye, and if for too long they get all figity and stuff, cant be doing that :( lol

ROFL! That cracked me up....funny!!

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is going to sound lame...but hear me through.

I have this insecurity that men see me as only as a hot woman they want to fuck and not as a whole package.

I am really into sex, and part of our lifestyle is sexuality, but I have have two degree's and three kids and a 20 year marriage. I lalso own and run my own business have many hobbies, I also like to think I am a pretty cool friend.

I sometimes get frustrated that I get cast as a bimbo cause I also like to flirt and have a lot of sex.

When I meet men for "play" I sometimes go overboard trying to get them to see that I am not just about what I look like. As I just want to fuck them, it really should not matter ....but it bothers me :)

In my real everyday life, I actually dress down..I deliberately look bad to go out shopping or with the kids cause I want to be taken seriously and not leered at or flirted with.......How's that for a weird insecurity!

x

Honey

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's actually not weird at all WildHoney. I have a friend who is the exact same, except she really doesn't have all the much else going for her, like you do. She really is just a pretty face, but she's always trying to convince guys or whoever otherwise. I guess we all have our vices. It really took this thread and reading other people's advice and common complex's to wake me up. I'm glad I posted about it now, I am a changed person. Thanks for your reply....and BTW, I know from reading your posts you are more than just a hot chick :wink: .

I have this insecurity that men see me as only as a hot woman they want to fuck and not as a whole package.

I am really into sex, and part of our lifestyle is sexuality, but I have have two degree's and three kids and a 20 year marriage. I lalso own and run my own business have many hobbies, I also like to think I am a pretty cool friend.

I sometimes get frustrated that I get cast as a bimbo cause I also like to flirt and have a lot of sex.

When I meet men for "play" I sometimes go overboard trying to get them to see that I am not just about what I look like. As I just want to fuck them, it really should not matter ....but it bothers me :)

In my real everyday life, I actually dress down..I deliberately look bad to go out shopping or with the kids cause I want to be taken seriously and not leered at or flirted with.......How's that for a weird insecurity!

x

Honey

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can symphasise with you. I high school I was always the skinnies , youngest and had puberty after the other guys. Now when women adore me for my cock or occasionlay even my body I love it. I really want them to like me for my physical body and or cock. I can get off months on that.
Feels much better than gf, telling me after like a year that my cock feels good and 'almost too big' sometimes. Kind of trying to hide that they really like it.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too have self confidence problems. Why do you think I'm an exhibitionist?? Basically, I'm an avg....or maybe even below avg looking guy....But I have this appendage that seems to impress people. So I whip it out when I need an ego boost....which is all too often. All you girls are invited over to my house for a bitch fest!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uh-oh. What women normally go shopping in would scare away mosqitoes and rattlesnakes. To dress further down ... the imagination quails.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I could come to your house, baby, I'd never wanna leave. Thanks for saying all that though. You are NOT average looking, you are hotness. And maybe that is why I'm such an exhibtionist too, I want to gain approval from people based soley on my body. I guess it makes sense. I think you should whip it out more often than you do sexy, it makes us all beg for more. Left you another comment too..damn.

I too have self confidence problems. Why do you think I'm an exhibitionist?? Basically, I'm an avg....or maybe even below avg looking guy....But I have this appendage that seems to impress people. So I whip it out when I need an ego boost....which is all too often. All you girls are invited over to my house for a bitch fest!

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you serious?? My girl could dress in a burlap sack and look hotter than any image you have stored up in your little warped perfectionist mind. Ew, you are really creepy and judgemental.

Uh-oh. What women normally go shopping in would scare away mosqitoes and rattlesnakes. To dress further down ... the imagination quails.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know the feeling well... I'm average looking, could stand to lose a few (or maybe more than a few) pounds, but have small-ish breasts. And all my life I wished I was hot! (Still do.) Not that I'd want to give up my personality, intelligence, or any of that, though. I do wish I could be more outgoing and less shy though. The shyness gets in the way of so much, probably more than the looks do.

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

x

Honey

Much more common than you may think. I think many attractive women become like this by their early 20's... and the more educated they are the more obvious this can be

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
<clip> ....I've always wanted to be noticed for my looks, or lusted after because I'm "hot". I know it sounds twisted and shallow, and I'm trying to work on it....but it is the reason I crave that raw sexual attention, and may be a big part of why I come here. Who knows? I don't know if any of that made sense, but I wanted to try and explain it.<clip>

I totally understand where you are coming from. :smile: I was really quiet & shy growing up. Definitely not lusted over. Although, i must say when i look at pics of myself in highschool . . . damn. If i had been more outgoing, i "could" have been one of them. But i'm glad i was not. I like the way life has worked out for me.

Anyway. In 2002, when my partner (LPSG vanboy) and i became polyamorous, i lost weight and "explored my inner slut". All my boyfriends were 16 to 18 years younger. I was most definitely lusted after. It was lots of fun being "that girl".

But you know what? It was a fun experiment, but "that kind of girl" gets used. You're "good enough for now until the right one comes along". You are FAR better off being the kind of girl you are.

Not that a little experiment of your own wouldn't be a good thing. In fact i would heartily recommend it. I wouldn't have changed my experience for the world! And i plan to get back into that kind of shape again! I just plan to be more selective this time.

But i just wanted you to know that it IS fodder for being used.

*Oh, and i'm pretty new, so this is a NEW thread for me! :)

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's amazing how many beautiful people--in and out--can be so unsure of themselves due to negative comments or experiences. Really shows that everyone's human and everyone's vulnerable. Besides natural, insignificant and inevitable insecurities that any person goes through while growing up, mine is (well, was) my endowment. I'm between 6 and 7 inches, maybe leaning a bit closer towards 6. I learned this is average by ANYONES standards, but I used to think I was small due to a bad experience. I have since learned the truth about where I stand in comparison with other men, which was a heavy weight off my back, but I'm still in the process of getting over my issue. I've accepted myself and I'm content now, I only sometimes get a bit sensitive if I hear girls going in-depth about sizes. Then again, I think that makes any guy, even a big guy, want to cross his legs a bit, lol. Everyone's vulnerable. The good that came out of this was that I don't judge the way I might of before. I used to be somewhat of a cocky prick (excuse the pun) and felt almost invinsible to judgements. I didn't think I was perfect, I was just confident in myself and I would just say prickish things at times, until a girl said something very bitchy to me--can you guess what it was? Haha, Oh well. I learned a very important lesson which resulted in an ego re-arrangement--something I definitely needed, or else I'd be pretty fucked down the road of life (I'm only 19 by the way). I'm much better now. Acknowledge, accept and move on!