Shallow - or deeper?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by AlexSedai, Oct 20, 2007.

1. AlexSedai

AlexSedai New Member

Albums:
    Okay here's the rundown. The girl I'm currently with I haven't had sex with, but even just fingering her sometimes it seems like I go too deep - she's very conservative so I'm hesitant to bring it up but, at 7" is it possible I'm 'too large' for her? If so - how should I go about making it best for both of us, once we have sex. Certain positions, or something?

I mean, I know in fantasy stories you hear about guys penetrating a girls cervix, but somehow I seriously doubt that actually even feels good to hit it - am I correct in assuming that?

I am not posting this for my own ego, I just think she's kinda shallow for a girl - she's only around 5' 3" and maybe 115lbs - now personally I LOVE smaller girls but... this could be problematic LoL!

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

2. GTS

GTS New Member

why not wait till after youve fucked to see if theres a problem? I doubt you ll hurt her with 7" if your careful

3. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    You'd be surprised how pussy can open up and accommodate a big dick. Get her juiced up and let her guide you in if you want. Figure out what she likes. Has she come on your finger or fingers? Remember to keep your nails closely trimmed. Quit thinking so much about it and feel. And nobody is penetrating no cervix. They are penetrating the fornix.

4. braumeister

braumeister New Member

Albums:
    I had a woman like this.

Take it slow. She might be able to take more than you think. Certain positions might work better if there is a problem with you going too deep.

5. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

I personally do not like to be fingered and my reaction to fingering would not be a good one. Maybe she is the same way, if you want to put something inside of me give me a hard penis not your fingers.

BTW, I am 5' 2" and seven inches wouldn't even hit my cervix yet my friend who is 5' 10" would have hers hit at 7 inches. It's not the height of the woman it is how she is built internally.

6. Blocko

Blocko Member

Every woman is different. You might be too large for her, but who knows until you get there. Make sure she's ready and take it easy... this is not rocket science, but it's still important to remember.

7. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

One of the coolest things about this site is I've gotten to talk to a lot of women who are diff. than me and some who are the same as me as far as what we like and it's interesting and I learn a lot! I think a lot of women don't really like their cervix touched but I think the ones that like it totally love it. We're all just built differently! I am still learning about what all the stuff in me is :smile:, what I used to think is my cervix now I've learned is I guess called a bridge which is near the back near my fornix?? Anyway I LOVE when he keeps going deep to hit that but that's just me :biggrin1:.

8. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:

i love this answer!hope every girl was just like you!

9. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

I don't think I could possibly add any more to this excellent post. Spot on babe.:cool:

10. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Thanks! :smile:

11. BuFFnStuFF510

BuFFnStuFF510 New Member

Albums:
    I guess I've been lucky that my past and current partners LOVE when I go deep and touch the cervix. :cool:
    To answer the original question, if she's not used deep penetration or even just a finger. I suppose you're going to have to make her comfortable with herself and sexually stimulated as possible.

12. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

I don't much care for fingers either.....although 2 or 3 are ok....as long as they're followed up with something Much bigger.
    I'm 5' 3" and about 8" hits bottom, so to speak.
    And I like being "bumped"......

As someone has already suggested, don't assume anything will be a problem until after you've had sex......

13. AlexSedai

AlexSedai New Member

Albums:
    Alrighty, thanks a ton for the advise; and a particular thanks to Tiff, you renew my hope in women ;) - just kidding.

She wants to wait till we get married, but I'm pretty sure that wont be too long at this point, but I'll reserve over all judgement until said time I suppose. Her clit's actually the thing that she likes the most, even well lubed, one finger hurts her - she doesn't like it going in and out, and yes i keep my nails trimmed; beyond that I've never even got two in, but she's not likely to stay that way, I know.

And I can see what you mean about each woman being different, my last girlfriend I couldn't really bottom out in - save certain positions - but was tight as hell, and the same hight as current soooo yeah, I've just very little experience with other women. Thanks again ladies - and gents.

14. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yeah I completely agree. Fingers are alright I guess but like you said.
    PS I like being "bumped" too I'm 5' 2.5" and my bf is about 8 and, um, yeah. :smile:

15. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

Do lots of "training" until she can take it. :wink:

16. bristlenek

bristlenek New Member

Sorry guys if this is the wrong place for my question. But, some of you mentioned the cervix and I'm curious about something. During sex with my wife on top, I always reach a point about 4" in where my glans enters what feels like, a tight donut, for lack of a better term. She and I have always assumed this was her cervix. Are we right or is this something else. Again, sorry if I misposted.

17. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I have notice it too.. i think more in like the 7" mark... I feel something different on my penis head.. which is really good :)

18. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I'm 5'2 and 8 inches hits bottom too.
    I like being bumped but grinding it as deep as he can feels MUCH better.

Whenever I was with a man that hurt if he went too deep, I always got on top so I could determine how deep it would go. It seemed I could take more if I was on top too. So you may want to try that.

19. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I most the time let the lady get on top, it can be painfull for her if im on top but, there have been a few ladys that let me just pound it as deep as i could, yeehaw for ladys like that, but im always a very considerate lover, i feel for whats right to do, only takes a few second to find out what i should do and what she wants. NOW, dudes are a totally different animal, lol, they love when i pile drive it to them but, thats in the ass. ok, im almost boned now so i better say so long :cool::smile::redface:

20. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yeah the thing he does that I like the best is grind first for a little while and then "bump", I dunno if that's just me but yeah that way is the best :smile:.

Draft saved Draft deleted