Shallow Vagina

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been seeing a woman for a little while now and, while there is no promise of commitment, we are both acting like we will be dating awhile.

Here's the problem. We've now had sex twice. It was clear on the first time and confirmed on the second that she has a really shallow vagina. I knew variations affected both sexes, but this is my first experience at this extreme. Clearly, I haven't taken exact measurements, but I can basically get half my cock in her and no more.

So far this is just proving to be an issue. The first time consisted of her continually putting her hands between us and pushing back on my hips until I caught on and got her off by taking a million tiny little strokes the poked a spot just inside her vagina. The second time I tried some variety, knowing that some positions don't allow for deep penetration, if you can reach them at all. The problem is I really feel like I am sacrificing on my owm orgasm. To me there is nothing like rooting hard and finishing in one of the old faithful, belly to belly, back to front postions and that just doesn't seem to be an option here.

Like I said, I really like this woman and would like to pursue a relationship with her. I am just asking for some suggestions.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Give her a Sharpie pen and, once you have entered her, let her draw a dotted line around your shaft at that point with the understanding that you'll stop there and go no further in the future.

This will do three things:

1. It lets her feel like she's getting some control of the situation.
2. You appear to her as a caring, loving man and she'll look forward to your lovemaking.
3. It pads my income since I own stock in Newell-Rubbermaid, owners of Sharpie.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should throw her back for the average guys.

Seriously though, there isn't anything that is going to make the sex good for you. A smaller man with a larger woman can get an extension. I have been where you are, I think I also understand that when you fuck you really like to fuck and if she isn't built for you to be able to do this, then I would decide just to be her big cocked friend.

I had a relationship with this wild crazy free-spirited girl when I was a kid, but when we tried to have sex, it just wasn't going to happen - twenty years on, she's still one of my best friends.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Give her a Sharpie pen and, once you have entered her, let her draw a dotted line around your shaft at that point with the understanding that you'll stop there and go no further in the future.

I actually considered this once, but lost interest when I realized that I'd have to set up decent lighting.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rope9839 said:
To me there is nothing like rooting hard and finishing in one of the old faithful, belly to belly, back to front postions and that just doesn't seem to be an option here. Like I said, I really like this woman and would like to pursue a relationship with her. I am just asking for some suggestions.
That's so difficult, rope. i feel for you, that big free finish is something I love to see mr.sares enjoy.

is she sexually adventurous enough to see this as a fun project? read a website that discusses how you get ready for vaginal fisting and help her think of it in those terms -- lots of lube, stretching, deliberate accomodation. Spend the time working into her and stretching her out, stimulating her clit at the same time. a few orgasms always makes things go smoother. i'm confident she can stretch if she's enjoying herself. Women are built to have babies for heavens sakes.

this might mean that you don't get to pound away every single time, just on more special occasions when you spend more time stretching and stimulating her.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over the years I have had conversations with a friend about how our wives weren't interested in intercourse. My wife complained of pain and his wife just told him no. When my wife and I finally figured out girth was our problem I mentioned it to my friend and suggested that maybe one of the problems he had with his ex-wife and intercourse might have been size related. He said that his last girfriend would only have sex with him if she was drunk and his current girl friend complained about pain because of his length, girth was not an issue. I told him that I read about the "Not Too Deep Donut Set" on LPSG and since there is a young child in their home life they didn't want the package to ship to their house, he asked me to order up a set. The best place I found was the following:
http://www.sextoysex.com/sex/start/view.html?a=sextoyspro&pnum=PDSB106

My friend and his girl friend had intercourse with just one of the donuts, they are about 3/4" thick and there are three in a set, and she still experienced pain. The other night they tried it with 2 donuts and he said that she didn't say anything about pain or being sore.

I had told my wife about ordering the donut set a couple of weeks ago and a few days ago she suggested that they might be a good idea for our situation. The donuts would keep me from thrusting too deep while she is still trying to get used to my girth. Her vagina is not as deep since her hysterectomy. Depending on how stretchy the donuts are I would probably have to enlarge the center hole to accommodate my girth, if I recall corrrectly the donuts are about 1 5/8" ID with 5 or 6 nubbins that protrude into the opening.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I guess this is just one of yhoes cases where the 2 of you arent sexually compatible.

Its fine for you to be considerate but when you feel like you are missing out then its a problem. Try a few different positions and see if they satisfy you but in the long run, unfortantly throwing her back for the smaller man just might have to become the last option

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friend your story sounds like the story of my life The woman i am with now same thing mabye half thats it. You have to be gentle with the women . Asure her that you dont want to hurt her and to tell you if you go too deep What i did with my girlfriend is let her get on top Let her be in control! Take as much or as little as she wants . Its 2 years later and she isnt taking it all But she is taking a whole lot of it It takes time. But you have to be gentle and let her get used to it But always ask her if your going too deep this will relax her and make things go smoother:smile:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you hitting the cervix or sliding past it and still finding her vagina too shallow?

The cervix is in a fixed position but if you are able to find the right angle you can go beyond that to area that gives more depth. This has been mentioned on other threads before. If this area is still too shallow you might be able, with gradual pressure not thrusting, to stretch it in the same way that some women are able to dilate themselves to accept more girth.

This is just a suggestion, I have no medical info to support this idea but it might work. As Uncut suggested above, letting her be on top will be the most comfortable position for her to do this so she can control the depth herself.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If she's willing and you're willing to take the time and put in the effort, the dilation thing can work. It won't always be comfortable, and may take some effort for the entire relationship.

The men I've been with have been 5-6 inches or less for the most part, and when I was first active, even that length bottomed out. Through using toys while masturbating, I was able to get to the point of taking most of an 8 inch toy, and having it feel really good. It did take a bit of work, though, and since I've been sexually idle for a while now, it would probably take a bit of work to get me there again.

pinupboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does a pillow under the bum help? I've tried a few things and always seem to get "OW not so deep"

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'shallow vagina'??

Don't feel bad.

I have a shallow cock. It loses any semblance of positive discrimination when it gets hard. Take it out for a ride and you're golden. You don't even need to buy it dinner...

You wanna talk shallow???:rolleyes:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Answering one of the questions here, I don't really get the bottoming out feeling. Whether or not the cul de sac thing is true, I know I have hit bottom in the past and I know I have pushed past it in some instances.

With my current girl, it feels like she is trying to push me out. She has a ton of muscle tone and when I am pushing in, she seems to be gripping down just as hard, pushing me back out. It's like she's afraid to let me in. It also is what gives me a little bit of hope that if she would just relax we would be fine.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I'd update this, especially since I have come to the conclusion that it just isn't going to work. We've had sex a couple more times since the first post. While, with a little work, it seems I can make intercourse satisfying for her, I am just not liking it. The limits are just too much and I've yet to have a really decent orgasm.

Deciding it is time to move on is the easy part. I still really do have feelings for this woman and I want to avoid acrimony if I can. Some version of "you pussy's too small / my cock's too big" isn't going to work. I always suck at breaking up and I think this might be a little worse than usual.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's a tough one Rope - we always have to blame ourselves when things don't work. I don't suppose the "Can't we just be friends" line is going to cut it.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
If the roles were reversed and she was ditching you because your penis was too small most people would say she was shallow(no pun intended).

Have you actually discussed this with her? The enjoyment aspect works two ways. I don`t particularly like deep penetration, and tend to adopt positions that take this into account with my partner, whatever his size. So this is something to work at together.

That said it does sound as if a lot of the shallowness problem may be due to anxiety causing tension, if you talk about it you may be able to work it out.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
rope9839 said:
I've been seeing a woman for a little while now and, while there is no promise of commitment, we are both acting like we will be dating awhile.

Here's the problem. We've now had sex twice. It was clear on the first time and confirmed on the second that she has a really shallow vagina. I knew variations affected both sexes, but this is my first experience at this extreme. Clearly, I haven't taken exact measurements, but I can basically get half my cock in her and no more.

So far this is just proving to be an issue. The first time consisted of her continually putting her hands between us and pushing back on my hips until I caught on and got her off by taking a million tiny little strokes the poked a spot just inside her vagina. The second time I tried some variety, knowing that some positions don't allow for deep penetration, if you can reach them at all. The problem is I really feel like I am sacrificing on my owm orgasm. To me there is nothing like rooting hard and finishing in one of the old faithful, belly to belly, back to front postions and that just doesn't seem to be an option here.

Like I said, I really like this woman and would like to pursue a relationship with her. I am just asking for some suggestions.

I'll put the champagne on ice. You get the glasses.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love-it said:
Her vagina is not as deep since her hysterectomy.
This surprises me. In my experience, (white) women who have not given birth or had a hysterectomy usually have to be 5'10" tall to take my entire length without discomfort. Shorter women who have given vaginal birth or had a hysterectomy usually don't have a problem.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
zaza said:
That said it does sound as if a lot of the shallowness problem may be due to anxiety causing tension, if you talk about it you may be able to work it out.
I'd have to agree here. I was dating a tall (5'10"), athletic (former lifeguard) woman who enjoyed vigorous sex, but I had to be careful in a couple positions... unless she was feeling very relaxed and "close" to me.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the feelings you speak of are mutual...then stick with this Rope...don't jump ship just yet.

My best, and longest-term relationship was with a girl who took a few months to get used to me....over time she couldnt get enough. We were together for 5 years...

My vote is to stick it out if the warm feelings are mutual...

OmahaBeef