shamar moore

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Looks average to me. It's easy to see why he get good tv roles despite a relatively weak acting ability.

Who ever thought that he would get a role where he didn't have to take his shirt off alot? The "Criminal Minds" cast is a good ensamble and he carries his weight.

Plus, I'd hit it.

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stupid to ask this question on this forum: But why the obsession on size? There's more to a man than size. Wouldn't you rather be beautiful all over and have an average cock like Shamar Moore, than be ugly and have a really big one? I would.

Besides, he's not even average. He's above average.

juicybt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Gosh! that looks like 6 1/2 for real. whew can't believe it is real cause he seemed so much bigger on the young 'n restless. Anyway, I would rather have his good looks and what's on the inside than have a big tool. In the final analysis it's what is on the inside that a woman will look at especially when she wants to have his child.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stupid to ask this question on this forum: But why the obsession on size? There's more to a man than size. Wouldn't you rather be beautiful all over and have an average cock like Shamar Moore, than be ugly and have a really big one? I would.

Because sometimes it is fun to be silly and get all slutty when looking at a handsome naked man. :wink: :smile: