Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll start.

I am not to be trusted around kettle chips. I will kill the whole bag during a Netflix binge. I'm not talking a single serving bag, full size and multi servings all gone before I know it.

I don't even think about buying the Party Sized bag cuz I am pretty sure potato coma is a thing. And slipping into one promises to lead to me being found in my SpongeBob underpants and SPN hoodie by police after friends call in a wellness check.

I don't need that World Star/Flor-duh drama in my life.

"Womang consumed by house pets after potato-based gluttony lead to coma and death"

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My first confession is also food related. I've mentioned it in somewhere in this section before...

I have been known to eat an entire box of mac-n-cheese to myself. A time or two, I even did this for breakfast. :eek:

It would be wrong of me to not admit that this has happened within the past month. :dizzy:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do not leave me alone with chocolate covered almonds. There is no limit. None. There are these “people” who sell them door-to-door as fundraisers. I will buy a case. They could be fundraising for Satan’s whorehouse, I don’t care, I’ll take two cases.

I literally have to lock them in my trunk or you’d find me with chocolate in hair and little chunks of nuts in my pjs in the morning, boxes ripped and strewn, while I lay in a diabetic coma.

Chocolate covered nuts....*drool*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will rock footie pajamas anywhere.

I wear my pajamas out into the world. If the garment will keep me from being arrested for indecent exposure said garment counts as clothes. Pajamas are clothes. And can be worn to the grocery store, to the movies, to book stores, hell, in all areas of public life.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I forgot that I had promised a coworker help with a side project he is doing pro bono. He asked if I had it done and I lied and said yes. I purposely corrupted the Excel file and sent it to him. He just thinks something weird happened to it. I told him there was a backup on my laptop at home. So when I got home I threw it together quick and sent it off.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sometimes I get "fuck it" halfway through and will stop with one shaved leg.

I almost never shave my armpits.

I'm similar with my underarms, well, they get the once a week or so attention maybe half the year and the other half I'm like ehh screw it. My skin is so sensitive in that area!

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
I will rock footie pajamas anywhere.

I wear my pajamas out into the world. If the garment will keep me from being arrested for indecent exposure said garment counts as clothes. Pajamas are clothes. And can be worn to the grocery store, to the movies, to book stores, hell, in all areas of public life.
Walmart loves you for it! lol

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can go three days max without shaving my legs. It may not be visible, but it'll drive me nuts. Longest was a week in Colorado. Slut baths only, so no shaving.

And goddam Samoas. I found two boxes on the kitchen counter last month and yelled "Caaaaaap!" He said, oh yeah, they had a card table set up right outside the supermarket. I couldn't say no.

I couldn't say no either! Dammit!

Reactions: LaFemme

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not over 35.

Most of the people posting are American women. Body shame and food shame is too common in our culture

My food guilt has to do with starving people around the world. Life could be saved with the food I am mindlessly consuming

Reactions: lms28 and Enid

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have late library books.

The library is a 10 minute bike ride. I am so lazy the basic steps of gathering books, carrying them out to my bike is just too many steps.

Also... I just can't handle people right now.