Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wont eat salad unless I buy it from a specific Pizza restaurant. OR will only eat salads from those All you can eat salad bars like Sweet Tomato or Souper Salad as it doesn't taste as good or the same as it would at home

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
Well, I saw leaked photos of twoton nude. He Is A Bull! Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have looked. ;)
th

SoaringSpirit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm similar with my underarms, well, they get the once a week or so attention maybe half the year and the other half I'm like ehh screw it. My skin is so sensitive in that area!
When I worked in wintertime & wore thermals everyday from Oct - April, I wasn't shaving my legs either...not alot of hair anyway & yes to underarms...lol....need all the warmth I could get then -:)

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've lost 12 pounds since January 7. I want to lose 8-10 more.

Why then do I have Peanut M&Ms stashed in my underwear drawer? Hidden from Hubby. Why did I buy the big share bag?

Oh yeah, they are stashed next to the bag of Kars Peanut Butter N' Dark Chocolate Trail Mix. Why did I buy two bags of this Trail Mix?

So far I have not opened any of these bags. Yet...

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've lost 12 pounds since January 7. I want to lose 8-10 more.

Why then do I have Peanut M&Ms stashed in my underwear drawer? Hidden from Hubby. Why did I buy the big share bag?

Oh yeah, they are stashed next to the bag of Kars Peanut Butter N' Dark Chocolate Trail Mix. Why did I buy two bags of this Trail Mix?

So far I have not opened any of these bags. Yet...

You are AWESOME!!! That is so fantastic!

I got like 20-ish more pounds to lose, already lost like 8-ish though this week has been hard due to birthday crap. Even last night, more champagne and tacos. Tonight is one more birthday engagement, dinner with some friends, so tomorrow I plan on mostly fasting save for perhaps a green juice and a meal replacement shake (I like Ample Keto, with vanilla almond milk, it's a powder you add your fave milk to and mix)

I blame my sister this week with all the tempting treats like tacos and extra guacamole. You know how I love my guacamole and chips!!