B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why are you judging me?
Why are you so mean?
Why would you wish for me to die?

I just read through your 30 or so posts -- it didn't take me long because almost all of them are nasty little rants telling someone he's an idiot, passing judgement on people's sexual tastes, or condemning homosexuality. Why the fuck did you join this board? I'd be curious to know how you even found this place. You're either here to stir up shit, or you are some weird former member who's come back to get a rise out of people.

You'll flame out of here as quickly as you came. We'll all be fine without you, and very few of us will even remember your nickname or the pathetic shit you posted here.

Do us all a favor and just step off the board now if you have nothing positive to contribute. If you want to be a constructive member here, why don't you go to the newbie thread and introduce yourself? Otherwise, everyone here, not just DC_Deep, will consider you a fucking troll.

Ewan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why did you all have to even acknowledge the twat. We should just ignore him. Now the whole thing starts all over again.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why did you all have to even acknowledge the twat. We should just ignore him. Now the whole thing starts all over again.

Why did you post in this thread in the first place, then?

We're discussing the image in question now - making fun of the OP is just an added bonus.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why did you post in this thread in the first place, then?

We're discussing the image in question now - making fun of the OP is just an added bonus.

Exactly. It's like Christmas when you see him starting a thread!

Call me crazy, but thick_1's joining LPSG coincides with Larry Craig's disappearance from the US Senate. Something tells me thick_1 might have a "wide stance" and play footsie with undercover cops in airport bathrooms....

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(1) Why are you judging me?
(2) Why are you so mean?
(3) Why would you wish for me to die?
(1) Because almost every single one of your posts is gay-bashing, and it gets old.

(2) Because almost every single one of your posts is gay-bashing, and it gets old.

(3) Because almost every single one of your posts is gay-bashing, and it gets old.

Did that answer all your questions, thoroughly?

Si te gusta, traduciré a español: Salga. No te deseamos aquí. Tu eres un idiota. Tu eres lleno de odio.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The photograph is very well shot, but the tableau itself isn't as accurate as I would like. That guy on the far left is really hot as is the mistress standing to his right. Love the kabuki makeup on the drag queen! Absolutely stunning!

On the whole, I wish the placement of the objects, the set, and the actors were more in keeping with da Vinci's work. The movement in The Last Supper, is simply briliant because it illustrates the exact moment when Jesus announces his pending betrayal and I think it would have made this interpretation more poignent to stay with that.

You know, looking at it I was thinking along the same lines-- though I was looking at the photography. I think the lighting could have been better and the post work on the image could have made it "pop" a bit more with the colors and contrast and all that.

However, I am most definitely underwhelmed by the outrage factor. I think it's funny but harmless.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you are a disgusting troll, who never misses a chance to try to spread his disgusting homophobic agenda, and I wish you would just finally fuck off and die.

You only point out what a completely retarded fucking idiot you are if you quote, or side with, anything at all associated with CWA.

WILL YOU EVER FUCKING GIVE IT UP?
I have only read one of his(thick1) post's but given dc_deeps past posts I will concur with him.
Hey guy's what is a tool? I thought I knew the definition but now have seen it used a couple of different ways.
My assumption was that it means your a dildo.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Call me crazy, but thick_1's joining LPSG coincides with Larry Craig's disappearance from the US Senate. Something tells me thick_1 might have a "wide stance" and play footsie with undercover cops in airport bathrooms....
hahaha wouldn't that be funny :tongue:

I just read through your 30 or so posts -- it didn't take me long because almost all of them are nasty little rants telling someone he's an idiot, passing judgement on people's sexual tastes, or condemning homosexuality. Why the fuck did you join this board? I'd be curious to know how you even found this place. You're either here to stir up shit, or you are some weird former member who's come back to get a rise out of people.

You'll flame out of here as quickly as you came. We'll all be fine without you, and very few of us will even remember your nickname or the pathetic shit you posted here.

Do us all a favor and just step off the board now if you have nothing positive to contribute. If you want to be a constructive member here, why don't you go to the newbie thread and introduce yourself? Otherwise, everyone here, not just DC_Deep, will consider you a fucking troll.
Great minds think alike. I was thinking the same thing just the other day.

Holy Mem, Batman!![/quote] How could you insult mem0101 like that?:eek::confused: He is often prolific and sometimes juvenile in his postings; but I have yet to see him spew such homophobic crap as this guy does.

For those of you who are not familiar with the organization responsible for the OP's quoted article, you really should do yourself a favor and check out the website for Concerned Women for America. They are about as nutjob a group as you will find.

Their basic tenets are: homosexuals are a privileged, oppressive class whose sole purpose is to target helpless, innocent christians;
ROTFLMAO if homosexuals are so privileged why do so many end up claiming bankruptcy?
A woman's purpose in life is to pop out babies for her husband.
The United States should be a christian theocracy. WTF? Which Christian religion do these nimnods think we should all be?
Anyone who has differing beliefs should be utterly crushed.

http://www.cnsnews.com/cns/photo/2007/092507Folsom.jpg"The bread and wine representing Christ's broken body and lifegiving blood are replaced with sadomasochistic sex toys in this twisted version of Da Vinci's The Last Supper," CWA said on its Web site.

"'Gay' activists disingenuously call Christians 'haters' and 'homophobes' for honoring the Bible, but then lash out in this hateful manner toward the very people they accuse," said said Matt Barber, CWA's policy director for cultural issues. That's interesting because some of the nicest people I know are gay christians. I find they are more likely to follow the tenets of Christ and be less hypocritical then those who belong to fundamentalist/political organizations.

"In their version of The Last Supper, Christ, Who gave His life for our sins, is despicably replaced by sin itself as the object of worship." You mean the black guy in the middle? Are they saying black men are sin itself?!?! :eek: WTF? :confused:
Homosexuals Mock 'Last Supper' With Sex-Toys Twist -- 09/25/2007

Curious
What do the rest here think about this? [
/quote]
As an art historian I have to agree with Jason. They should have remained true to the structure of the original painting. I don't consider this depiction to be a sacrilege or a mockery. IMHO it's a lackluster spoof.

I appreciate those who see the line, cross the line and dance all over the other side.

Freedom of speech is often inconvenient. Thank god for freedom of speech.

No, thank the men who authored the constitution of the United States and the men and women who have defended it with quills, pens, speeches, votes, and weapons.

On occasion, humankind does something truly great. This is one.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may not agree with it, but it is satire based on a most famous piece of art. To the very religious, I am sure it crosses the line, but don't some people think the portrait of the Laughing Christ is an abomination?

The Folsom Street Fair is one of the last bastions of the non-PC culture. Some of those involved feel we spend so much of our lives being PC, there needs to be an outlet for the non-PC and this fair is it. I won't be hanging this picture on my wall, but I will defend their right to display it.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's interesting because some of the nicest people I know are gay christians. I find they are more likely to follow the tenets of Christ and be less hypocritical then those who belong to fundamentalist/political organizations.
Well, again, njqt, you have to consider the source. Matt Barber is delusional, and Beverly LaHaye is psychotic. If you have not yet, please please give a look at the CWA website, at the link I provided above. And look at several sections.

Also interesting is that this version of "christian" engages in lots of very odd idol-worshipping behaviors. If none of them had ever seen daVinci's work, the parody would have gone unremarked... but since daVinci painted a fresco with a depiction of the last supper, the painting itself has become a sacred relic which they worship. The bible - and I mean the actual, physical, printed book, not just the message - has also attained the same status. They treat the book as if it were bound with Christ's own foreskin or something.

I even had one of those types, one time a few years back, accuse me of blasphemy when I used the "thee, thy, thine, thou art..." type of language in a silly context. It wasn't my fault, I didn't know God had archaic English trademarked.

Even more puzzling is their brand of logic. They seem to be saying "By not believing, that homersexual is denying my right to religious freedom. By being homersexual, he is oppressing me."
You mean the black guy in the middle? Are they saying black men are sin itself?!?! :eek: WTF? :confused:
Again, the fabulous work of Matt Barber. Again, njqt, I'm going to implore you to give their website a look. "Know thy enemy."

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I think it was a little tacky. If someone painted a picture of your mother, then someone else came along and painted a rendering of that picture that depicted your mother with a cock in her mouth...it's gonna piss you off because that's your mom they made look like a slut. The same applies here. No matter who painted it, the point is the subject of the painting. They made an S/M version of the Last Supper...how could you think that someone wouldn't get offended? There are many people, especially gays who are in the forefront, who feel as though they need to attack religion just so no one forgets where they stand and I don't think that's necessary. We have existed on this planet together for this long, why can't we all acknowledge that and just live our lives?

They were definitely going for shock value there, and they got it. This is definitely giving the Folsom St. Fair some major attention...although, I don't know how much more attention the fair needed since it already sees about 3,ooo+ people in attendance each year. Now sooo many people are going to go to the Folsom Fair this weekend that it might be the biggest turnout in years. So San Francisco gays, don't start complaining when your leather festival is infested with straight people who find assless chaps and pierced old men gross yet entertaining. You brought it on yourselves.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have only read one of his(thick1) post's but given dc_deeps past posts I will concur with him.
Have a look back through. It took me a couple of days to make the connections, but they are there. Go to his profile, click "show all posts by this user" and read the first page.

Hey guy's what is a tool? I thought I knew the definition but now have seen it used a couple of different ways.
My assumption was that it means your a dildo.[/quote] I understood "tool" in that context to mean "jerk, asshole, idiot, flake..."