shameful Homosexuals Mock 'Last Supper'

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ummm, let's start with this thread, for example. It's simply meant to incite anger either at or by the gay people here -- it certainly doesn't seem to fit with the topic of this board which, for your information, is big dicks. This thread is a blatant attempt to bash gays, and you know it.

Just read through your posts and you'll see plenty of evidence that you don't like gay people and are more than happy to bash away:

You've said that gay sex is unnatural and that gay sex is immoral: "Simple, since the male body was NOT made to accommodate ''ANY PENIS'' don't do it. It is wrong and immoral..."

You've said "For one, sex is meant to be between a man and a woman..."

You've said: "There is no way...The thought of it wants to make me vomit...If any guy would let a man suck on his penis, then that dude was not straight, he was and is a closet queen, queer, gay, homosexual, what ever you want to call it.. YUK"

You've said "most Homosexuals are liberal and love people like the Iranian president."

You've said: "I mean all this time time you where under the illusion that you were a straight and normal dude and to find out you like penis; well it is a shock to you."

You've told gay men they have no credibility when it comes to opining on relationships, even gay relationships. "Sorry bucko, you have no credibility to be giving advice since I do not see how a man who prefers men can even begin to have feelings for a women or a man for that matter. Women are made differently than men as God created them...He created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."

Look, there are plenty of cool straight guys here, comfortable in their sexuality (burns1de, Skull Mason, NIC_160IQ, Steve26, to name a very few) who would never make these kind of ridiculous statements. You clearly have a problem with gay men as evidenced by a majority of your posts here dealing with telling us homosexuality is wrong, immoral, sick and unnatural -- lesbians, for some reason, seem to escape your nastiness and judgment.

Perhaps, though, much is explained by this comment of yours: "Well, I really never knew as I have only been with my wife and my wife has only been with me." You are a sheltered, sad, delusional guy. Again, I think in your own lack of sexual experience, you might in fact be wondering why you didn't ever hook up with another guy. That's why you came to this website in the first place, isn't it? You need to look at cock and hang out with well-hung men.

You're the one bearing false witness. You know and everyone else does too. You think you're the first closet case to come in here and bash? The first guy we've dealt with who has internalized his homophobia?

We all know. It's cool. Now, step off.
Thanks for bringing those posts to light Hung Muscle. thick_1 I hope you are banned shortly. You add nothing but hatred to this board. If your objective of coming here was to flame and insult then you have seceded. Thankfully no one should be taking your shit seriously and you can go on your merry little hateful way. We don't need more people like you around.

Mind you... I'm sure you just love coming here and looking at all the beautiful gay cocks. Hypocrite.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The organizers for the Folsom Street Fair couldn`t have hit the jackpot any better when the senior editor Susan Jones from CNS news slamed the events poster, you couldn`t pay for that kind of publicity if you wanted too, what a boob.
The organizers for the fair should send her a thank you letter, that should chap her ass.

lafever

p.s. It`s all about perception.

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep - Free speech. All for it here. Just like it's my right to give my opinion:

The OP's article appears to have a totally anti-gay slant from a religious, right wing conservative group. I can even see where it's leading when they feel the need to give the sponsor of the event. They are gonna try to pressure Miller Brewing Company into dropping the event.

Here's what I found about CNS news:

The Cybercast News Service was launched on June 16, 1998 as a news source for individuals, news organizations and broadcasters who put a higher premium on balance than spin and seek news that’s ignored or under-reported as a result of media bias by omission.

BALANCE VS SPIN - Loosely translates into - if the conservatives can't push their agenda on the regular news sources, they need their own sources that they can say is "balanced". Anything from the liberal side is "spun" and the conservative side is "fairly balanced".

Study after study by the Media Research Center, the parent organization of CNSNews.com, clearly demonstrate a liberal bias in many news outlets – bias by commission and bias by omission – that results in a frequent double-standard in editorial decisions on what constitutes "news." In response to these shortcomings, MRC Chairman L. Brent Bozell III founded CNSNews.com in an effort to provide an alternative news source that would cover stories that are subject to the bias of omission and report on other news subject to bias by commission.

So this organization doesn't like the news since it doesn't promote their conservative agenda. They put together their own study group and BIG surprise! Most other news sources are too liberal for them. They need their own news outlet.

CNSNews.com endeavors to fairly present all legitimate sides of a story and debunk popular, albeit incorrect, myths about cultural and policy issues.

"legitimate sides" - that's subjective. They get to decide who has a legitimate view and who doesn't. Where's the side of the Folsom Street Fair? I guess they didn't have a legitimate view that deserved to be heard.

CNSNews.com has a full staff of credentialed journalists at its world headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia, staffs full time news bureaus on in Jerusalem and the Pacific Rim, and works with credentialed correspondents in London, Paris, Moscow and Nairobi. In addition to news, CNSNews.com is proud to present a full slate of commentaries by some of the brightest minds and sharpest wits in the nation, and a full stable of cartoonists to provides you with a morning political chuckle.

Yep - You can work there as long as you are a Republican, conservative right winger.

CNSNews.com is a division of the Media Research Center, a not-for-profit 501 (c)(3) organization. Like National Public Radio and the Public Broadcasting System, CNSNews.com is able to provide its services and information to the public at no cost, thanks to the generous support of our thousands of donors and their tax-deductible contributions. However, unlike NPR or PBS, CNSNews.com does not accept any federal tax money for its operations.

The words above in red are just my opinions. Just the way I perceive groups like this. Sounds a lot like Fox news doesn't it?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kills me is these right winged conservative christian broadcast shows on television, according to popular christian belief if you are without sin then it`s okay to cast the first stone, i find it hard to believe that anyone but christ himself is without sin, even so they sure do throw alot of stones.

Whats even funnier is when some christian pastor beats up society and then gets caught with some prostitute.

Isn`t that the old, do as i say not as i do idealism that they live by?

lafever

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's funnier still is when they preach against homosexuality, and the prostitute that they get caught with is a GAY one. :rolleyes:

Hey, hey, hey! :mad:

You forgot to mention that it was JUST for a backrub, and the crystal meth was JUST to make him relax! :mad:

And besides, he went someplace and was cured of all of it in a few weeks. :smile:

And he and his supporting family lived eternally happily ever after. :smile:

But not the gay prostitute. He was cast in the Lake of Fire and damned to burn for all eternity. :mad:

:wink:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn`t take a rocket scientist to figure out who the self-righteous are, now does it?

You know what`s funnier still? Is how jesus taught us to love the prostitutes, but you don`t hear about that in church now do ya?

Ok, heres the clincher, if the body is the temple, what do we need all these million dollar churches for?

Don`t get me wrong, i love me some jesus, especially in my heart, just not the way societies so called norm has jamed it down my throat.

If anything, the way they`ve dipicted the way a christian should be and live is anti-christ, but what do i know, since i truly love thy neighbor, and don`t try and force him to do something he doesn`t want to do.

The jesus i know loves everyone, and yes that includes everyone, especially the sinners, which would include, yes, you`ve guessed it, everyone.

And yes, that includes the self-righteous, especially when they`re broke down on the side of the road, it`s up to them to accept my help or not, sometimes all i can do is offer, the suffering is up to them.

lafever

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You clearly have a problem with gay men as evidenced by a majority of your posts here dealing with telling us homosexuality is wrong, immoral, sick and unnatural -- lesbians, for some reason, seem to escape your nastiness and judgement.

The Nazis thought the same way when they were gassing gay men in concentration camps but not lesbians.

Great response Hung Muscle, well done!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DrifterwoodRe: shameful Homosexuals Mock 'Last Supper'
I wonder how they'll do the reserection :eek: ?

my response,
Not really sure myself, but don`t hate those that are blinded by the light, all i know to do is guide them to safety with love, so that big old train coming down the tunnel doesn`t kill them.

Ultimately the choice is theirs to grab my hand or not, i can`t save anyone, all i can do is be a tool and guide them. They don`t realize that their own destiny lies within themselves.

lafever

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you are a disgusting troll, who never misses a chance to try to spread his disgusting homophobic agenda, and I wish you would just finally fuck off and die.

You only point out what a completely retarded fucking idiot you are if you quote, or side with, anything at all associated with CWA.

WILL YOU EVER FUCKING GIVE IT UP?
People like this guy search the web just looking to find stuff like this to support fucked up agenda.