Shameless group advert

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by B_mitchymo, May 15, 2009.

1. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I am looking for a few brave guys to join my group who will be prepared to provide their REAL images to provide the cover photos for the members pics albums.

There are 5 members albums which do not yet contain any photos (by default only 1 needs to be uploaded to provide the album cover)

I need guys to provide a pic for the 'buttshots' ,'bodyshots', 'cockshots', 'erectshots' and 'headshots'.

Nobody need reveal their face as i can provide the headshot photo myself if needs be but a good-looking guy would be helpful in providing this one (especially as my cam and cellphone both take fuzzy pics).

I could ask my members but this way is the 'shameful' part of my group advert as those of you not willing to help might join my group anyway therefore boosting members.

If you are happy to provide your pics then join my group and upload them to the DEFAULT album first, i can choose which pics to use as the album cover from there.

Thanks for your help and just reply here if your going to upload your photo so i can say thank you personally!

2. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I see there are a lot of you taking an interest but where are my photo contributors? All you need do is join my group (as signature) then upload a pic of yourself (does'nt have to be face) to the default/unsorted album and i will use it as an album cover for one of the applicable members albums

Thanx to those who have joined the group from here already! Hope you enjoy the pics n vids

Draft saved Draft deleted