Shameless plug

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
great shirt but cafepress' quality is shit, unfortunately. i won't buy their stuff anymore.

Last time I bought something from there, they were still using iron-ons with the full sheet instead of just the image die-cut out. But since then, they've allowed for transparent backgrounds. So they may have started die-cutting or they could just have paper in the same shades as their colored shirts.

As soon as I have $20 or so to spare, I'm gonna buy one of my designs and post pictures on here to show the product quality. If it sucks, I'm gonna start looking for someplace else to set up shop for free.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last time I bought something from there, they were still using iron-ons with the full sheet instead of just the image die-cut out. But since then, they've allowed for transparent backgrounds. So they may have started die-cutting or they could just have paper in the same shades as their colored shirts.

As soon as I have $20 or so to spare, I'm gonna buy one of my designs and post pictures on here to show the product quality. If it sucks, I'm gonna start looking for someplace else to set up shop for free.

It's been about three years since I bought something from them, and the design faded very quickly. I've looked for other sites that do the same thing, and I haven't found anywhere yet that's better. I haven't looked really hard though-- I get my shirts printed locally now from a shop whose quality is very high. I don't do anything that requires online selling.

Good luck. I do like the shirt design. I'd wear it. :biggrin1: