Shameless Self-Promotion

simplystephen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay guys here's the thing. I am an openly gay dance/pop artist here in Oklahoma. I am trying to drum up some buzz about my debut CD "Introducing... ME" that will be dropping online and in stores on January 27th. I would love it if you went to my MySpace page and requested to be a friend.

On my MySpace page you'll hear my debut single, "ANIMAL" plus snippets of three other songs on my CD. They're free to download, burn copies, and to give away to your friends and neighbors.

Of course, I welcome feedback on the songs. Love em, hate em, doesn't matter. I wanna hear from you. (Especially if it's music that immediately moves you to dance.)

Here's the link:

http://www.myspace.com/stephendillardcarroll

Also on my MySpace page you'll have access to my free public blog that details all the highs lows ups and downs of starting up your own record label and releasing a CD. If you ever wanted to know what it's really like starting up a record label with no capital, bad credit and financing it all on your own, I've tried my best to detail my experiences. The good bad and ugly decisions I've had to make and how far I've come from where I began are all laid out for public consumption and hopefully education.

In any case, I'd love it if you stopped by my MySpace page, requested to be a friend, downloaded my songs and then if the spirit moved you, gave me some feedback.

A big thank you goes out to lpsg.org for giving me LOTS of pictures of ridiculously-endowed naked men to look at in my free time. Because God knows if ever there was a size queen that was created, it was created in me! But more importantly has connected me with guys around the world that are interesting and compelling and with whom I am happy to call "online friends".

Peace.

-SpiritSong

http://www.myspace.com/stephendillardcarroll

IshmAeL12

Just Browsing
Media
OK shameless promotion, I would love to have u over or cum to you for some fun in the rear. I am open and ddf of course just need a pal for intercourse:biggrin1: