Shameless

hardguy

1st Like
Media
Hi, did anyone see the shameless episode the other night? There was a new character in it, part of the McGuire family - the actors name is Aaron McCusker. Does anyone have any pics of him. In the show u saw a naked back shot of him - he's hot!

mattleblanc75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone know anything about the sizes of Mickey or Jamie Maguire of 'Shameless' Channel 4 drama in the UK. The actors are Ciaran Griffiths and Aaron McCuster. They are both hot guys and I can ONLY imagine them to be hung... Strange How I can bring myself to believe that anyone so hot could be anything other than big! Anyone else think they're hot?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I'm finding it really difficult to adjust to seeing Ciaran Griffiths in that role. I'm not entirely sure that he's right for the part (although it's vaguely similar to when he was in Coronation Street years ago as Dean Sykes, Linda Baldwin/Sykes' brother) - all I can see is PC Gary Best from "The Bill" every time he appears.

Agree about Aaron McCusker, though. Small piece of trivia: Aaron was at drama school and mates with James McAvoy (Steve in series 1 & 2 of "Shameless").

tomthelad91

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Did anyone watch the finale of Shameless yesterday? Roscoe's cronie, the one who mugged Maxine, phwar, he was fit. When he was coming on to Ian, my god I was so turned on. Anyone know who he is?! I must know!

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not much but a lot of boobs and butts but the guys are sorta hot and the old man is okay.. lol! The show began in Britain 10 seasons ago, but has been on here for 1 Season. All episodes are on Showtime on Demand right now and discs can be ordered through Netflix.

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOVE the american version of this show! The tits never go amiss and in the pilot there's even a full blown crotch shot of a dude with a pretty impressive softie. I like how they are literally shameless about it, makes for great entertainment

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Season 2 premier episode had the Dad in a Gay bar having to earn some extra cash.. very funny but no nudity in the scene. Season 1 leaves Showtime on Demand mid-Feb. or check out the showtime website to see...

GoldenMercury2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Season 2 premier episode had the Dad in a Gay bar having to earn some extra cash.. very funny but no nudity in the scene. Season 1 leaves Showtime on Demand mid-Feb. or check out the showtime website to see...

I read somewhere that since the character who plays Ian turned 18 during the later episodes of this season that he will have more erotic scenes - later on in the season.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
u.k. Carl grew up real fine...is his character still on the show? I stopped downloading the eps after season 5 or 6.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
u.k. Carl grew up real fine...is his character still on the show? I stopped downloading the eps after season 5 or 6.

This thread is about the second season US version of Shameless produced for Showtime, not the UK version that's been running for at least ten years.

AND SPOILER ALERT

Here are some caps of the very hot Taylor Kinney (Gaga's bf) who plays a high school crush of Fiona's and ends up doing the nasty with her in this week's ep. 3 ....

Attachments

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Yep, Carl is still on the show. He and Frank are the only Gallaghers remaining as everyone else has left. I've only watched 1-3 so I'm not looking forward to seeing more characters leave.

Elliott Tittensor (Carl) has a twin brother named Luke as well.

Reactions: NaughtyRockstar101