Shameless

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is about the second season US version of Shameless produced for Showtime, not the UK version that's been running for at least ten years.

AND SPOILER ALERT

Here are some caps of the very hot Taylor Kinney (Gaga's bf) who plays a high school crush of Fiona's and ends up doing the nasty with her in this week's ep. 3 ....

sorry then, Elliot is still hot. I can't speak for the U.S. version cuz I don't pay for tv.

vinnie

Experimental Member
Media
tonight's episode features Zach McGowan's beautiful big soft cock!

Next up, Jeremy Allen White please? sooo cute...

kidfresh512

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tonight's episode features Zach McGowan's beautiful big soft cock!

Next up, Jeremy Allen White please? sooo cute...
It looked plumped up a bit imo. Especially when he bent down to check on them under the kitchen table and it was hanging there.

But, it was hot though

veeter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
US version, season 2, episode 4, air date January 29th, 2012:

Did anyone cap the pictures of Zach McGowan (character name Jody)? Full frontal, at least 3 times, several of his very fine ass. The scenes weren't just flashes either, so capping them shouldn't be too difficult (i.e. they won't look like an impressionist rendition of a hanging shadow in a blurred photograph). And no, he isn't a teensy-tiny Mary. Frankly, his whole package, head to toe, totals to one mighty fine man IMO. Anyone agree?

Caps please? :puppy_dog_eyes:

His Web page:
http://http://zachmcgowan.com/

Does my boner still how from seeing him earlier? :redface2:

-V

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2090702/

Attachments

keno810

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love The US version.......Karens new bf totally hot.....full frontal on last nights espsode...............

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is about the second season US version of Shameless produced for Showtime, not the UK version that's been running for at least ten years.

AND SPOILER ALERT

Here are some caps of the very hot Taylor Kinney (Gaga's bf) who plays a high school crush of Fiona's and ends up doing the nasty with her in this week's ep. 3 ....

Taylor Kinney is FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaga is one lucky bitch!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

tentnboxers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've been a great fan of this series having followed the original British series on BBC America and then The Sundance Channel. Had my doubts about the Showtime US setting but it's grown on me. The kids and the other characters are top notch and the whole thing is totally unlike anything on American TV. My only reservations are with William H Macy's Frank-as good as he is , the original British Frank played by David Threlfall is even more messed up -much more into drugs and such . But Threfall has so much of the Irish poet in him that he makes Frank more loveable than Macy does. Check out the ORIGINAL British version on NetFlix. Here is the British Series 8 opening with Frank in a FULL boozed -drugged up stupor raving ....

Shameless (UK) Series 8 2011 Intro - YouTube

Last edited:

Bibendum01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The US version has grown on me too but it's still not a patch on the REAL Shameless and none of the guys are even slightly attractive. At least in the British version, there's some eye candy.

S

superbot

Apparently it's been give the green light for another series (US version).