Shampoo Challenge Contest! $250 Prize

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By popular demand I've decided to add a new Contest to our May Lineup. The Shampoo Challenge Contest.

Here is our Sixth May Contest.....

The Shampoo Challenge Contest...
1st Place $250
2nd - 3rd Place $100

The Shampoo Challenge has taken over the web. Let's bring it to LPSG.

The Details
This contest is open to all LPSG users. The content has to be of yourself and in order to be eligible to enter you have to be a verified LPSG Member (you can get verified here ---> https://www.lpsg.com/threads/photo-verification-guidelines-and-faq.1381431)

The Deadline
All entries have to be received by Noon New York Time on May 22nd. If we receive too many entries we will be forced to move the deadline up. The total number of entries we will allow is 100.

How to Enter
Upload your image, gif or video to your LPSG account
Then send a direct message to @LPSG_Contests with a link to your entry. Please title the message Shampoo Contest.

The Voting Process
Once we've received all the entries we will set up a voting page and voting process and LPSG users will determine the winner.

Good Luck To Everyone and Please let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Nexolaris

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't see anything yet in this thread that has defined just what the "Shampoo Contest" is. I happen to know from other on-line sources. But this forum needs to appreciate the fact that not everyone on earth is hooked into social media! Personally, I have no use for either "smart phones" or "social media," As a victim of a targeted hacker attack, I know first-hand how a random teenager with time on his hands can invisibly break into and roam freely in the contents of your "smart"-phone and ruin your life. Real, wire-connected computers are much, much more secure. I'd appreciate it if references could be made to on-line sources rather than social media!
And, in case you think I'm a paranoid Luddite, I'm a relatively well-known electronics engineer with patents and publications.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By popular demand I've decided to add a new Contest to our May Lineup. The Shampoo Challenge Contest.

Here is our Sixth May Contest.....

The Shampoo Challenge Contest...
1st Place $250
2nd - 3rd Place $100

The Shampoo Challenge has taken over the web. Let's bring it to LPSG.

The Details
This contest is open to all LPSG users. The content has to be of yourself and in order to be eligible to enter you have to be a verified LPSG Member (you can get verified here ---> https://www.lpsg.com/threads/photo-verification-guidelines-and-faq.1381431)

The Deadline
All entries have to be received by Noon New York Time on May 18th. If we receive too many entries we will be forced to move the deadline up. The total number of entries we will allow is 100.

How to Enter
Upload your image, gif or video to your LPSG account
Then send a direct message to @LPSG_Contests with a link to your entry. Please title the message Bulge Contest.

The Voting Process
Once we've received all the entries we will set up a voting page and voting process and LPSG users will determine the winner.

Good Luck To Everyone and Please let me know if you have any questions!

Something is still not right or am I'm reading this wrong? Shouldn't the DM be for the Shampoo Contest?

"Then send a direct message to @LPSG_Contests with a link to your entry. Please title the message Bulge Contest."

I'm patiently waiting to be verified so I can enter this contest

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see anything yet in this thread that has defined just what the "Shampoo Contest" is. I happen to know from other on-line sources. But this forum needs to appreciate the fact that not everyone on earth is hooked into social media! Personally, I have no use for either "smart phones" or "social media," As a victim of a targeted hacker attack, I know first-hand how a random teenager with time on his hands can invisibly break into and roam freely in the contents of your "smart"-phone and ruin your life. Real, wire-connected computers are much, much more secure. I'd appreciate it if references could be made to on-line sources rather than social media!
And, in case you think I'm a paranoid Luddite, I'm a relatively well-known electronics engineer with patents and publications.
Lockdown Challenge: Shampoo Challenge

Reactions: Nexolaris