1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Shampoo for very straight thin hair

Discussion in 'Ask a Woman' started by Hand_Solo, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Hand_Solo

Hand_Solo Sexy Member

My girlfriend is the first gal I've ever been with who has very straight hair. Of course, like most women with straight hair, she wants lots of wave and body. Any recommendations on shampoo and or conditioner? She usually just buys cheapo crap at the discount market, but I'd like to get her something nice. Thanks in advance.

2. Reddhott

Reddhott Banned

Shampoo is not going to give her waves. They do have shampoos that are supposed to help with volume. Shampoo and conditioner can only do so much.

3. LaFemme

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    Well hello darling!

There are lots of volumizing shampoos on the market, but truly (as a women with the same issue), only a good layered cut will appear to add volume and waves.

And never cheap out on a stylist. Supercuts no. Get referrals and go to a decent place.

4. SprinkleMe69

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    I have hair down to my ass cheeks. The older I get the thinner it gets. Conditioner weighs hair down. I use only twice a week. I've recently changed my shampoo for colored hair to a Loreal line. The bottle is black with hot pink lettering. I decided to go with this blend because I noticed it thickens my hair. Good luck.

Never go cheap on hair products.

5. geek0

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to be a hairdresser and we used to use these products in the salon which I would recommend, they definitely make a difference but they are pricey compared to the average store bought.

Body Luxe | Joico Haircare

Also as la femme stated, a good haircut with layers would help. A good stylist should be able to recommend a style that will work best with her hair type.

6. EllieP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Seriously, like LaFemme said, she needs to find a professional hairdresser who knows her/his stuff and will take care of her. And one she has to be happy with and listen to. This is an investment, so be ready to spend some money. You'll never find that in a bottle.

I know if I tried to take care of my hair myself it would be simply horrible. I get fussed at once a month by my guy. But the results are awesome so I take the beating.

7. babl

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sea salt spray gives great waves to straight hair. Apply to dry hair and scrunch. Osis Dust It is also a favorite product of mine. Adds volume to the roots. And, as suggested, good shampoo and conditioner. I like Brocato.

8. babl

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My friend swears by sulfate free shampoo. Also worth a try :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice