Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by D_N Flay Table, Sep 18, 2008.
Jerking whales for a living
The King of Porn is back!!
(I'm so glad they didn't show the money shot :yup
Can someone do that to me?
Those guys were hot and that whale is massive. Dude i heard whales like that can cum close to a gallon. Fuck. I'll get there some day.
That would be a fun job other than doing that part... what about playing with them and swimming with them.
I know better than to click that link, :tongue::biggrin1: but I am glad you're back.
It's criminal to keep such large, intelligent, highly sophisticated and emotional animals in what amounts to a concrete closet for 30 years of their life.
read the story of Lolita, the Orca who has been in captivity in Miami's Seaquarium for nearly 30 years, while her family members in Puget Sound, who she was taken from are still alive and together...even now with very few years of her life left, they won't even transfer her to a seapen, where she could spend her remaining years in some level of mild comfort and happiness.
the captive orca and dolphin business is a vicious and evil disgrace.
her family is still out there, and when they played her recordings of her specific pod, she recognized their dialect immediately.
she was captured and 1970, they killed five of her family members to get her, and took 6 more and shipped them into these concrete "aquariums" in different parts of the world, where they all died...she is still there 38 years later.
Miami Seaquarium Lolita
you should watch the documentary "Lolita" Slave to Entertainment"...which chronicles the despicable history of captive orcas, from how they were caught in the 60s and 70s to what still goes on in Japan and other countries today.
the saddest thing is, when i was in 6th grade (in 1982) i was part of my school's society for whales and dolphins, trying to ban the hunt for captive dolphins and orcas...and especially the vicious slaughter of dolphins in Japan...and still 26 years later, on it goes.
TREE HUGGER ALERT!!!!
What a Jerk :wink:
I am not a "tree hugger"...
but keeping sentient, highly intelligent animals locked in an area that is maybe 5 times their body size, for 38 years, is twisted, and being against it is called having a conscience...not being a "tree hugger".
dolphins, orcas and whales too highly evolved to be tormented and driven to insanity like this.
how would you feel if someone tore you away from your family when you were 5 years old and stuck you in a little room for 38 years, with no other humans to talk to, ever.
you are in idiot.
there is a reason they go crazy in captivity, die earlier, and although they have never attacked a human in the wild, they sometimes attack their trainers in a seaquarium setting.
Just roll over onto your back. I've got a zip-lock baggie just for you.
Big_Jimbo = Asshole
Wow. I've agreed with flashy twice this year. What's happening to me??
Hard to argue with such an intelligent come back. If you don't like it, don't go to Sea World. You sound like the type of hipocrite, PETA activist that plants bombs and kills kids to save animals... but just the cute animals!
How would I feel? I'm a human. Do you know the difference between humans and animals? I've seen your whiney posts "Boo, hoo... unless you give me 20 messages telling me how great I am I'm not posting any more compliations. Pay attention to me, pay attention to me."
Have you eaten a hamburger lately? Did you know they came from animals... animals sometime kept in captivity!!! I think you and Pamela Anderson could have a real battle of the brains.
lol...well considering we only disagreed once, i would say we are in positive territory. :smile:
1. One does not have to agree with peta and some of their lunacies to be a compassionate human being.
2. As for me sounding like someone who plants bombs to kill kids to save animals, i will chalk that up in the "intelligent comeback" category you so cleverly threw down the marker for.
3. I do know the difference between humans and animals...obviously you do not...and that is there is no difference...humans are animals, moron. LOL. another intelligent comeback on your part.
4. Me asking people to post to receive compilations that require hours to make is hardly "whiny". When someone wants something, they ask for it...many people love the comps, and that is all that is required to get them...to show a bit of support. considering that thousands watch them, but rarely and more than 30 people say anything, speaks to a problem with manners, not with me whining about people having a lack of them.
5. I do not eat hamburgers....but if i did, i would know the difference between a domesticated animal bred for foodstock, and wild animals, captured and stuck in tanks. Cows, are not wild animals. Cows exist peacefully and happily in pastures and farms..."wild cows" are not captured and then stuck in confined areas where food is withheld from them in order to force them to do tricks, so people can play money to a corporation for the privilege of watching said cows.
6. I think, based on your post, you are in significant more danger of losing a battle of wits against Pamela Anderson than i am.