Shane Diesel

bustedm

Cherished Member
Media
I used to give BangBros a lot of credit for not fucking around with their photos. Particularly their Monsters of Cock stuff. Sure, they would use clever angles or lenses to make the dicks look bigger. But it was all done in-camera and nothing was being resized in post (as far as I could see). But for the last year or two they started resizing shit like every other site.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh... idk, even flaccid his dick is still pretty evident as being thicker than 95% of most men's erect dicks.
True. Wasn't precise enough. I meant it was nice for once being able to see his cock as it really is. Not in its usually over pumped state. His flaccid cock is still bigger than most but not ridiculous looking as in some shopped pictures.

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah if I was a loser with no life and had to ram a tape measure into my stomach talking about bone pressed like you guys on penis forums do I could add a half inch to my size. The point is 7.5 inches of his dick is insertable so that is how long his dick is. Why do people here usually guys feel the need to build up other guys dick?

Shane is not 7.5 inches, he's more like 8.25". Look here:

upload_2016-11-12_22-36-56.png

upload_2016-11-12_22-37-23.png

upload_2016-11-12_22-37-46.png

upload_2016-11-12_22-38-17.png

upload_2016-11-12_22-39-9.png

upload_2016-11-12_22-40-33.png

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need to argue on his size since he started selling his "life-size" dildo. He's 7.5 inches according to his own product.

He's slightly longer than 7.5, as another user pointed out

The "insertable length" of the dildo is 7 1/2 inches due to the molded testicles that do not move.
Thus, the dildo when measured along the top to the suction cup must be more than 7 1/2 inches long.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As mentioned before - look down between your own legs. Where does your cock start?

My guess would be that your stomach and balls are perfectly anatomical aligned.

https://www.google.dk/imgres?imgurl...L3QAhXGFCwKHc5nBKAQMwgaKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

So unless you think Shane Diesel for some reason doesn't follow the anatomical standard for males, his measurement of top of his cock will be exactly the same as his measurement of the underside.

Put in basic terms, Shane's 7.5" - end of discussion (hardly going to happen)

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As mentioned before - look down between your own legs. Where does your cock start?

My guess would be that your stomach and balls are perfectly anatomical aligned.

https://www.google.dk/imgres?imgurl=https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_mh-obW1EVQ/V8q_UQGOT0I/AAAAAAABCaE/0nk3zKbykk0vq-T1ZMly04bCYiXyZmOKgCLcB/s1600/%25CF%2589%25CE%25BE.JPG&imgrefurl=https://paratolmosblog.blogspot.com/2016/09/blog-post_61.html&docid=NKlC3KmR2XsHnM&tbnid=0NqeKHhxHospCM:&vet=1&w=798&h=460&itg=1&bih=604&biw=412&ved=0ahUKEwiF-omZiL3QAhXGFCwKHc5nBKAQMwgaKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

So unless you think Shane Diesel for some reason doesn't follow the anatomical standard for males, his measurement of top of his cock will be exactly the same as his measurement of the underside.

Put in basic terms, Shane's 7.5" - end of discussion (hardly going to happen)

You are confused, dildos are not like real dicks because the balls don't move they are plastic.

Shane's dildo has 7.5 insertable, this does not mean the entire thing is 7.5 inches long. Balls are un-insertable on dildos, they do not move so the rest of the shaft is not insertable like in real life. I don't know why people make this so complicated it is easy to understand when you think about it.

upload_2016-11-22_20-1-35.png

The insertable length is measured from the underside of the the penis to the top of the glans, the balls and remaining of the shaft are not insertable, they are excluded. Between the red lines is 7.5 inches, that is what is meant by insertable length on a dildo.

10 inches - 7.5 inches = 2.5 inches. Which makes sense because that is the remaining shaft area and the suction cup. Yes we all know they make these dildo's bigger than their own dicks but your statement that he is 7.5 inches long because his own dildo has 7.5 inches of insertable length is wrong I am afraid. Take care.

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will use another example for clarity:

upload_2016-11-15_14-22-22-png.573688

Lexington' Steele's dildo has an insertable of 8.5 inches (measured above). But this doesn't mean his entire dildo is 8.5 inches long, only the insertable is 8.5. Do you see now?

So as shown above Shane Diesel is 7.5 inches insertable on his dildo. This does not mean his dildo is 7.5 inches long in total, the balls do not move on a dildo so part of the shaft where the balls are is not insertable. The statement therefore that Shane's dildo 7.5 inches which reflects his real life size is wrong. Apparently on LPSG users don't ever own up and accept to being wrong, so I am not holding my breathe, but you are wrong.

As for Shane's real length I don't think he is more than 8.25 or 8.5" so no I don't believe in the silly 10" claims, but I was merely showing you about these dildos. People seem to get confused over this. Take care.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So as shown above Shane Diesel is 7.5 inches insertable on his dildo. This does not mean his dildo is 7.5 inches long in total, the balls do not move on a dildo so part of the shaft where the balls are is not insertable. The statement therefore that Shane's dildo 7.5 inches which reflects his real life size is wrong. Apparently on LPSG users don't ever own up and accept to being wrong, so I am not holding my breathe, but you are wrong.

Can't decide if you're trolling or just don't know how dildo casts are made.

When making a new dildo they cast the cock and the balls as they are. They then extend the base of the dildo to make the balls attach better and to make a larger base to grip - as well as using the extended base for the suction cup.

The argument you try to sell in your last couple of posts is that dildo are cast, then the balls are moved 2-3 inches up the underside of the shaft. Not so.

Once again... Stand up, look down, notice how your body makes a straight (well, for some not so straight line - love handles moved from the side to the centre ;)) line, stomach, balls, legs forms a line.

Now your argument is that when looking down, your balls are hovering 2-3 inches in front of this line.

I know you guys are way more knowledgeable about cocks and balls than I. But look down...

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lexington' Steele's dildo has an insertable of 8.5 inches (measured above). But this doesn't mean his entire dildo is 8.5 inches long, only the insertable is 8.5.

Using your argument this would make Steele 8.5 + 2.5 = 11 inches long. Diesel would be 7.5 + 2.5 = 10 inches.

Really??? ;)

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Using your argument this would make Steele 8.5 + 2.5 = 11 inches long. Diesel would be 7.5 + 2.5 = 10 inches.

Really??? ;)

Yes this is my argument.

Shane Diesel's dildo is 10 inches long and Lex Steele's dildo is 11 inches long. You can look these up if you wish it is listed on the packet of these dildos. That is what size they are. I have just shown u Lex's dildo measured with empirical proof, it is 8.5 inch insertable, the other 2.5 is not because of the plastic balls are in the way. The total length of his dildo is 11 inches. Are you disputing this?

I have just shown it measured lol.

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't decide if you're trolling or just don't know how dildo casts are made.

When making a new dildo they cast the cock and the balls as they are. They then extend the base of the dildo to make the balls attach better and to make a larger base to grip - as well as using the extended base for the suction cup.

The argument you try to sell in your last couple of posts is that dildo are cast, then the balls are moved 2-3 inches up the underside of the shaft. Not so.

Once again... Stand up, look down, notice how your body makes a straight (well, for some not so straight line - love handles moved from the side to the centre ;)) line, stomach, balls, legs forms a line.

Now your argument is that when looking down, your balls are hovering 2-3 inches in front of this line.

I know you guys are way more knowledgeable about cocks and balls than I. But look down...

No I'm not buying in your argument I am afraid, all I am reporting is what is on the packet of the dildos. I even showed u lex's one measured.

I have told you and made it clear for you with photos... There is not much else I can do.

Shane's dildo is 10 inches long and 7.5 insertable. Lex's is 11 inches long and 8.5 insertable. That's what size they are, this the the size they are listed at and have been measured.

Your belief seems to be that because the insertable length is either 7.5 inches for Shane or 8.5 inches for Lex then that is the size of their real life cock. That's a very interesting belief but entirely wrong. But don't take my word for it, what do other users think on this forum?

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry my mistake i was getting confused with dimensions, Lex's dildo is 9 inches with 8" insertable

it has no suction cup and less balls in the way:

316JKpXtjZL.jpg

upload_2016-11-23_21-25-41.png

upload_2016-11-23_21-27-10.png

upload_2016-11-23_21-28-13.png

Reactions: tynba

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Really??? ;)

Lex's dildo is 9 inches long. I confess to being wrong on this. But what I am saying still stands about the insertable length. Just because Shane's dildo is 7.5 inches insertable doesn't mean his dick is that size.

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes this debate has gone on for 4 pages, I am just unconvinced Shane has to be 7.5 inches because the insertable length of his dildo is 7.5. His real size is much more likely to be 8.25 as I showed above in measurement.

Ok....we get it....

Reactions: TinyPrincess

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not at all as you have proven my point. And proven your intentions by avoiding answering - thanks. By doing so you've clearly answered my first question.

I am afraid i dont understand what u are saying thats why i didnt answer, so i will just have to drop the issue and move on.