Shape of dick during anal sex?

queerunity

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just curious if there was one shape that made it easier, more pleasurable, painful etc with anal sex.

Like is a straight up penis the easiest, or is one slanted forward or backward better?

my guess is a shape of a banana would be the best and easiest for anal sex?

fancypants2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, I haven't had enough experience to say (I don't try different shaped dicks daily (I'd like to start)).

However, I would imagine it varies person to person. Despite how the body is usually arranged, I feel like personal preference would rule which type feels better. More importantly, position matters a lot on which parts are getting the most sensation.

So, in short, it depends.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have to consider the shape of the other guy's insides into the equation. And the position you're doing it in. There rae many moer variables than you're suggesting.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am told that the length, girth and curve of my penis makes it ideal for anal sex. It evidently hits all the right spots.

queerunity

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have to consider the shape of the other guy's insides into the equation..

I think we are all pretty much the same internally as far as the anus, colon etc go. I could be wrong but if you google for medical charts for that area its pretty much standard.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If given the choice, I'd go for moderate thickness, and an upward curve for sure.

But way more important than that, is that the guy behind the cock is going to go slow, and make sure I'm loosened up and comfortable before he really pounds me. A guy who'll play it that way, I don't care one bit what his cock is shaped like, or how big it is (OK, so long as it's not teeny).

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only cock shape I ever really had a problem with, was a guy who had a really pronounced head curve.

This was defiantly the worst, since it caused bleeding at times, and also caused anal to be extra messy and painful at times, which I mean I know what an ass is, but I really don't want to be reminded of that during sex.

queerunity

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find straight dicks are less likely to slip out during sex, that is the most annoying part about anal sex, the in and out when its not wanted.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
If given the choice, I'd go for moderate thickness, and an upward curve for sure.

But way more important than that, is that the guy behind the cock is going to go slow, and make sure I'm loosened up and comfortable before he really pounds me. A guy who'll play it that way, I don't care one bit what his cock is shaped like, or how big it is (OK, so long as it's not teeny).

I'm with joeweekend. We talk alot here about cock size, shape, etc ... but not much about the guy behind the cock. Seems to me that the guys who take the time to wield their tool with maximum pleasure in mind (for both) are the ones you want to hook up with.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well said, krispdx.

I'm with joeweekend. We talk alot here about cock size, shape, etc ... but not much about the guy behind the cock. Seems to me that the guys who take the time to wield their tool with maximum pleasure in mind (for both) are the ones you want to hook up with.

Gaydoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Funny, I've alway thought I was the only one with this same question. First, let me say that I'm physician, (so I know my anatomy), I'm gay (and I definitely enjoy my insertive anal sex), I'm a bit of a perv (or else why would I be reading this website, much less contributing to it!), and pack a standard issue, 6", slightly curved downward, happily cut pecker.

Your rectum, which Mr Friendly likes to explore, is not free to slosh around in your abdomen the way the rest of your guts can. It is a curved structure, that parallels and presses against your sacrum, the lower portion of your spine, which joins up with the pelvic bones to form a sort of "bowl". The inner, concave portion of the bowl faces forward, as does your rectum. So technically, if your buddy is bending forward, and you are taking him (or her) doggy style, the "ideal" dick is going to be a down bending one. When he bends forward for you, he is bringing his rectum more parallel to Mr Friendly; once you penetrate past his valiantly resisting anus, you enter the stretchy, somewhat fixed positioned rectum and your downwardly curved dick is going to be comfortably ensconced into his downwardly curving rectum. The bottom of your dick is curving around Mr Prostate and the base of his bladder. At this point, an upward curved dick might poke the prostate a bit more, and the badder a lot more, but you are going to be bent in the wrong direction, and depending on how big you (really) are, it could be uncomfortable, or at least less comfortable than it might be otherwise. Similarly, if you are the proud owner of an uppy curve, having your buddy on his back will facilitates your penetration. He just has to get his legs out of your way, and you are both good to go-doesn't matter too much if his butt is high in the air, his legs mounted on your shoulders, his feet on the bed, or his ankles in your hands. You're in, and you can both get down to business.

My to bits.

Reactions: drock_28

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The shape that likely makes it most painful for many guys is the pronounced wedge...i.e., a very wide base that tapers to a relatively narrow tip. :redface: That's very nearly like going through initial penetration and final withdrawal on every stroke...ouch!!! :eek: I've always thought that an upward curve is best when the fuckee is on his back; a downward curve when he is on his belly. That combination of shape and position would seem to give the prostate its most satisfying massage. :smile:

Last edited: