Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hung said:
Donkey Boy Nine. I have just reviewed your gallery. I would say that you have perfect looking glans on the head of your penis. Exciting to view.

There are all types of penis sizes and all types of penis heads/glans.

For further views on this subject you are encouraged to view "ErectionPhotos.Com"

This site has had volunteer contributions over the past five years and is well done.

Thanks man!!!!!!!!!!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ionto said:
There is quite a lot of discussion on the forum about the size of the glans - especially the girth – but I couldn’t really find anything about the shape. And yet this seems to vary a lot between individuals.

Not long ago, in the showers after workout, I found myself next to a man with a good sized cock - 6 inches/15 cm vicinity. What surprised me was when he pulled the foreskin back to wash, and revealed a very short glans. It was not small – it looked quite a bit thicker than the shaft – but it was very short, a bit like a shell. Mine is just the opposite – long and tapered at the end, and I’ve seen other shapes which are different again.

The only site I know that describes some of these different shapes is the French Tailles:
http://www.mesuret.org/tailles/glands.htm

but I’m sure you must know others, and I’d be interested to exchange anything on the subject. It may also be that in a country where most men have foreskins that completely cover the cockhead (or almost) it’s hard to get a complete idea of all the variety.

Hi as a frenchman i'll translate that page in english for you.

The end of a penis could have many different shapes; with some variabilities compared to the rest of the penis (shaft).

Classical Glans (Uncut but with the 2skin retracted, u can see a bit of the foreskin left over) :

Another classical shape glans, but with the foreskin still on the gland ( frequently the glans naturally gets out of the foreskin during an erection):

Some of glans have a kind of a 'ridge/corona' (the end of the glans widening rapidly) :

As for the proportions (size), some glands are much larger than the shaft :

It is obvious when u see it during an erection :

Sometimes, it is the opposite (specially on big dicks) : the head seems smaller compared in proportion to the rest of the cock :

Some other glans have some oddly shapes with many types :

limp a glans can be rippled : U can see it after an hard on :

The Meat : ( the orifice where the Urine goes out) can be more or less visible :

The Frenulum can sometime break (please moderate ur sex drive!):

But a rupture is not that castatrophic ( but go to a physician ...)

Sometimes there are some adhereance, some skin can still attached on the glans's skin (it is quite rare, but it is one of some oddities that exist):

Foreskin :

Some penises have a very long foreskin (lot of skin overhang):

Sometime the Foreskin slants a bit :

Frequently u can see it when an erection occurs :

But sometimes the foreskin is still visible :

Other times, the glans stays covered during a hard on :

And it is not due to the size of the penis, but from the lenght of the foreskin in a limp state.

Than the apperture of a foreskin is too tight, intense intercourse or masturbation can do a lot of itching and irritations : maybe circumcizion could be an option /

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
The only site I know that describes some of these different shapes is the French Tailles:

but I’m sure you must know others, and I’d be interested to exchange anything on the subject. It may also be that in a country where most men have foreskins that completely cover the cockhead (or almost) it’s hard to get a complete idea of all the variety.

V

I have over 200 pics of glans on my group at :
groups.yahoo.com/group/ VeryLowhangers/

take out the spaces

Have a look.

Franky

boss8920

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always been fascinated by the enourmous variety of shapes to the glans. I am personally turned on by a beautiful flare. It seems that on balance a well pronounced flare is more common on a cut cock. Most uncut guys in my experience tend to have longer and rounder heads with less of a flare. Cut guys tend to have a much more pronounced rim and this probably also makes for a flatter looking head. There is also the differece in skin type. Heads on a cut cock will have a dryer and more roughened look as opposed to an uncut one where the glans is kept more moist. My preference is the former as it looks more masculine to my mind. Some flares are also quite full with a rounded rim and others are much sharper with a very angular appearance. It is very interesting the variety that exists. :smile:

Reactions: orangeC

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always been fascinated by the enourmous variety of shapes to the glans. I am personally turned on by a beautiful flare. It seems that on balance a well pronounced flare is more common on a cut cock. Most uncut guys in my experience tend to have longer and rounder heads with less of a flare. Cut guys tend to have a much more pronounced rim and this probably also makes for a flatter looking head. There is also the differece in skin type. Heads on a cut cock will have a dryer and more roughened look as opposed to an uncut one where the glans is kept more moist. My preference is the former as it looks more masculine to my mind. Some flares are also quite full with a rounded rim and others are much sharper with a very angular appearance. It is very interesting the variety that exists. :smile:

I think that's an optical illusion with the intact vs circumcised. The intact have skin behind the rim, which might not make it look more pronounced. Either way it varies from person to person without regard to natural or circumcised.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
There is quite a lot of discussion on the forum about the size of the glans - especially the girth – but I couldn’t really find anything about the shape. And yet this seems to vary a lot between individuals.

Not long ago, in the showers after workout, I found myself next to a man with a good sized cock - 6 inches/15 cm vicinity. What surprised me was when he pulled the foreskin back to wash, and revealed a very short glans. It was not small – it looked quite a bit thicker than the shaft – but it was very short, a bit like a shell. Mine is just the opposite – long and tapered at the end, and I’ve seen other shapes which are different again.

my is uniform in size
but long

see Album

Reactions: 1119457

shapes4.jpg
This is hat i have found