Shape vs. size.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it doesn't this week.

throw chocolate and back away slowly.

*tosses Ghirardelli chocolates at dolfette and backs away while tossing remote hugs at said PMS monsta*

I'm married so I'm FULLY aware of the beast which now occupies you. (As fully aware as a guy can be I suppose) I will continue to throw chocolates in the attempts of appeasing the dolf.
Maybe I can hire you, at an exorbitant rate ofcourse, to take out my mother in law? Lol

*Side note* wouldn't breast size and preference be a dudes issue? Unless said woman was a B or an L (LGBT) member?? Meh I'm confuzzled bout the whole damned thing.:confused:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah. Forgive me. I wasn't thinking. Death itself is afraid of you - death is too easy. Wow, the things you would be willing to do. Almost makes me feel sorry for him. :tongue:

pfft almost! Ild never kill him. Ild leave him alive. Pain is ended by death. But living.... That's painful...atleast how I would make it for him.

Idea for a torture (although I am not condoning such acts just randomness) what if you could flat the man and use his skin as a chair. And call it the screaming chair. His nerve endings exposed for all to see and touch. Every tiny touch lighting a proverbial fire in his nerve system. Now THAT would be fitting. ( I deny all claims that I stole this idea from a monkey island game):biggrin1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pfft almost! Ild never kill him. Ild leave him alive. Pain is ended by death. But living.... That's painful...atleast how I would make it for him.

Idea for a torture (although I am not condoning such acts just randomness) what if you could flat the man and use his skin as a chair. And call it the screaming chair. His nerve endings exposed for all to see and touch. Every tiny touch lighting a proverbial fire in his nerve system. Now THAT would be fitting. ( I deny all claims that I stole this idea from a monkey island game):biggrin1:
I'm a Monkey Island fan, but damn - that's brutal. :eek:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you've appeased me enough for me to agree with your side note.

*Tosses more chocolates to precede his next comment while bowing profusely*

Yes Madame Dolfette. Thank you.

*Side note* if preference were to be asked, your bosoms would be well within the range of acceptable. If that was even the question lol.

*Throws more chocolates and backs away whilst never turning his back to the dolf*

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i would put a ring gag on him,
strip him naked,
and put him in a pit beneath the ladies' restroom.
a chute to his pit in every stall.
...down from those neato little bins for used tampons.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a Monkey Island fan, but damn - that's brutal. :eek:

Eh, like I said I'm mostly talk. Lord knows I couldn't do that to anyone. But I certainly wouldn't mind it if someone did it to him. I don't care if he had his reasons, lots of innocents died that day. To make some point? Bah, I call bs.

*Getting way off point but who cares lol*

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would put a ring gag on him,
strip him naked,
and put him in a pit beneath the ladies' restroom.
a chute to his pit in every stall.
...down from those neato little bins for used tampons.

Hmmm what in the blue hells is a ring gag? Would that keep his mouth open?? If so well played! Lol... Still nasty as hell though.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eh, like I said I'm mostly talk. Lord knows I couldn't do that to anyone. But I certainly wouldn't mind it if someone did it to him. I don't care if he had his reasons, lots of innocents died that day. To make some point? Bah, I call bs.

*Getting way off point but who cares lol*
He was evil, I was joking more than anything. But skin-made chairs still wouldn't be welcome in my house! :tongue:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was gonna ask that but I had to run to the chocolate store

Men don't come equipped with this knowledge. I carry chocolates at ALL times. In case of emergency throw them at the woman your attempting to escape. None can resist. They atop to grab said chocolates and you make while the getting good! This is learned after many many years of dating, wooing, courting and eventually marriage(if that is where your heart leads you). chocolates are your friends because they are her friends. Capiche? Heh.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men don't come equipped with this knowledge. I carry chocolates at ALL times. In case of emergency throw them at the woman your attempting to escape. None can resist. They atop to grab said chocolates and you make while the getting good! This is learned after many many years of dating, wooing, courting and eventually marriage(if that is where your heart leads you). chocolates are your friends because they are her friends. Capiche? Heh.

Lol actually I know that, but my chocolate supply is depleted due to a gf and gfs son, both of whom love LOVE chocolate.

;)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whoa!!! Extreme! Can you say AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?:eek:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEAH!

torturous

I almost thought about motorboating till I saw that

the bit is adjustable. what ya seeing in the picture is the widest setting.

meh... peer pressure is a bitch. soon, so very soon, you gonna drop that MBV-card.