Shaping Pubic hair

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So guys when you trim your pubic hair do you just alter the length or change the shape? A small square patch, triangle or like the statue David?
I'm bored of how mine is looking so want some suggestions/ pictures
Cheers all

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're bored with your pubic hair? Bored?

You can get bored with a book, with a hobby or even with a girlfriend... but with your pubic hair?

Seriousuly. Be careful getting too wierd with it. Girls can get creative with it. You can shave it or trim it but if you start shaping it other guys ar going to give you a hard time - and rightfully so.

Personally, I can be a pretty hair guy. I've shaved it and don't like the look, the grow back period or the work invoved. Now, I just take a scissors and cut it back some. Men are hairy. It's a fact. Learn to live with it.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i shave my girlfriends pubes in our rope sessions.
i have made triangles,hearts,X's and my favorite design,
looks like
________
______
___

but more centered,she dug the spaces in her hair.
very nice texture.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're bored with your pubic hair? Bored?

You can get bored with a book, with a hobby or even with a girlfriend... but with your pubic hair?

Seriousuly. Be careful getting too wierd with it. Girls can get creative with it. You can shave it or trim it but if you start shaping it other guys ar going to give you a hard time - and rightfully so.

Personally, I can be a pretty hair guy. I've shaved it and don't like the look, the grow back period or the work invoved. Now, I just take a scissors and cut it back some. Men are hairy. It's a fact. Learn to live with it.

I agree, don't get creative with your pubes paulobr79. :rolleyes::confused: Frankly, I think it's weird when women do designs and sculptures in their pubic hair. If you feel creative take a pottery class! Just leave the pubes alone. :mad: