Shaq disses Kobe

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone else seen this?

YouTube - Shaq Freestyle Rap Dissing Kobe Bryant+ *Lyrics* (HD)

The lyrics are in the description.

I guess it can be seen as inappropriate but I thought it was funny. I mean come on , it's no tlike he's lying. Kobe really couldn't do it without him. But he does throw me off when he compares himself to Kareem.

But he's got some mic skills and some pretty funny punchlines. Especially the last one , which is kind of a chorus:

"....Kobe , tell me how my ass taste...."

Now , in the black community it's really not that big a deal. Freestyling is a common thing that friends do and offend eachother during it.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sort of ... Kobe couldn't do it with him, and Karl Malone .... and Gary Payton ... in '04.

Also, Shaq couldn't get out of the first round this year, and he had Nash and Stoudemire.

Despite all of this, I lol'd.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooh, no you diin't say Shaq's got some mic skills. He's about as talented at freestyling as my grandmovah.

He should spend more time practicing his jumper and less time "shittin' on tracks."

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shaq lost his sheriif badges over this. What a dummy and embarassment. I am offended by anyone who implies that shaq has even minimal skills on the mic. Yeah. And my dog is a champion golfer.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got a point. But as it stands , Shaq has more money and 4 rings. And can pretty much do whatever he wants. Kobe has 3 rings and pretty has to walk on eggshells for the rest of his public life.

Shaq may not be the most talented at freestyling , but then you must define what good freestyling is.

Either way , he embarrassed Kobe. And it was funny as hell.

Big men never really were particularly good at free throws. Hell, when you're 7'0 or taller , the basketball probably feels like a tennis ball to you.

Kareem had pretty good effenciency from the line though. But that's about it.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when I saw it on the news it totally looked like it was done in jest. I doubt there was any hard feeling connected to the issue.